Week 13: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I wonder if Gillisee will be active this game.

I doubt it. White and Lewis will exploit the led footed LB group and Burkhead has been serviceable in short yardage. Burkhead offers more than MG in that offense, he is better out of the backfield. 

Edited by Commonsense

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

We will need 30 points or more to win. You'll need more than 200 yards in the air to beat NE unless Brady throws a bunch of picks, which would be fun too.

Is the offense up to it? I'm excited to see

If that defense shows up again, they can beat anyone except maybe the Patriots. 

Unless KC's offense is really that bad, which I can't imagine it is...this season is so strange. I had no idea what I was watching yesterday when they had the ball, playmakers galore and they're running Kelce handoffs to Hill for -yards, weird offtackle stuff to Hunt at the exact wrong time...so strange.

Sidenote: Ragland looked pretty good against McCoy on a couple of downs, that dude is strong. 

8 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

We will need 30 points or more to win. You'll need more than 200 yards in the air to beat NE unless Brady throws a bunch of picks, which would be fun too.

Is the offense up to it? I'm excited to see

We always seem to play worse against the Pats at home for some reason especially getting hammered early.

This is why i'll predict the the Pats will score at least 21 points by halftime, so the question will be whether or not the Bills can match that and take some serious chances early on. Either way if Hauscha is kicking a lot of field goals again in this game we'll have no chance of winning, need TD's and lots of them to compete and even have a minute chance of upsetting this team.