Week 13: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Still 80-20 money flow on the Pats. Usually a good sign for the Bills, but they can just never make the line high enough when it comes to the Pats. Cant help myself, still put a smidge on the Bills money line at +350.

I actually love a moneyline parley today of all the 1 o'clock games we need to go our way, love being a relative word. I think all 4 of these teams 

Lions

Texans

Colts

Jets 

can win their respective games outright, so what the hell I am taking a flyer on parley. Putting $20 on $1600 return.

23 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Still 80-20 money flow on the Pats. Usually a good sign for the Bills, but they can just never make the line high enough when it comes to the Pats. Cant help myself, still put a smidge on the Bills money line at +350.

I actually love a moneyline parley today of all the 1 o'clock games we need to go our way, love being a relative word. I think all 4 of these teams 

Lions

Texans

Colts

Jets 

can win their respective games outright, so what the hell I am taking a flyer on parley. Putting $20 on $1600 return.

I love that bet and this time of year I often do the same exact thing.

The Bills holding up their end is usually the deal breaker but we shall see. It's good to see Flowers will be out.

LETS GO!!!

5 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

I love that bet and this time of year I often do the same exact thing.

The Bills holding up their end is usually the deal breaker but we shall see. It's good to see Flowers will be out.

LETS GO!!!

that's why I put the Bills on a separate ticket LOL!!! We think alike!!!!

1 minute ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Patriots have a smorgasbord of in-actives today. Down both starting Tackles? Down their best pass rusher. Down their best special teams player. Down a starting OLB.  

Their top two RTs are out but the LT Solder is in.   The injuries could be a factor if the Bills find a way to exploit. 

17 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Their top two RTs are out but the LT Solder is in.   The injuries could be a factor if the Bills find a way to exploit. 

There's only one injury that makes a difference but his achilles healed.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Still watch the rest of the game while I read through a bunch of whines and rants here.

I got a T Time set for 2:30. And I make the board a promise i will try not to be too negative on this blowout as it is expected (just like death and taxes)