Rex Ryan Rips McDermott on NFL Countdown

26CornerBlitz

5 hours ago, Buddy Hix said:

Rex is a buffoon. However, all the coach speak McD does can lead to easy pot shots like the one Rex just took. Hopefully McD learns when to "say nothing" using coach speak and when to own a mistake.

I hate the growing pains McD seems to be going through and have been critical but I would rather have him than Rex. Rex can't even formulate coherent sentences...look at him struggling to go off script in that segment, I don't think he is that bright.

Yes. McDermott could take lessons from Rex on how to conduct yourself with dignity.

8 hours ago, Theshallowcross said:

Whether you like Rex or not, it doesn't change the fact that he is 100% correct. It was an awful decision to start Peterman and quite literally everyone in the football world knows that. 

Amen. Throwing a game like that is fireable. 

8 hours ago, The Monk said:

You mean you actually watch that garbage.

Exactly.  Pregame shows have become unwatchable, regardless of network.  I never tune in before 1pm.

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Maybe Rex & Rob will just eat themselves to  death someday...

Can they invite Don?

13 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That's actually ironically delicious coming from the guy who had his wife wearing Mark "Butt Fumble" Sanchez jersey permanently tattooed on his arm and gobbled about Sanchez remaining the Jets starter as long as he was HC. 

Or maybe it's not ironic, maybe one "I have no idea what I'm doing with this QB situation" recognizes another.

11 hours ago, Peter said:

Including Marrone.  You may want to check their records again.

Rex had the best winning percentage since Wade.  Rex's winning percentage was .484 for the Bills.  Marrone's winning percentage with the Bills was .469.

This fact just goes to show the utility of vectors (or trendlines)

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

On 27/11/2017 at 9:47 AM, Best Player Available said:

Interesting, Bill Burr did make a joke about a fictional Bills draft pick once. And I bet he is a clapper too!

Was the player he drafted for the Bills be out of what the ‘consensus’ position would have been & wasn’t  a ‘consensus’ need, wasn’t the BPA, considered a luxury as we already have 2 good RB’s, costing us draft picks in a trade up, had we stayed out he’d have likely been there. That he was a steal, only a year out from a devasrating injury, our doctors have cleared him. How divided the fan base was with the pick, that the pick was a need as we now just cut or released a quality starter in that position, but kept a player we were all in agreement should have been cut from a position there was a greater college prospect... We then drink the cool aide as the pick becomes a Bill. We defend it terrifically, saying you can’t really judge a draft until 3 years later. So after 3 years when we cut him we get annoyed as the internet allows us to remember, these draft pages never forget. Then we watch, in bewilderment as another team gets more value from him than we did or he goes to a team and is pivotal in there SB run.

That said, this reminds me of my Colts fan reaction to the draft as well...