Rex Ryan Rips McDermott on NFL Countdown

26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Also so I love his - "I am still evaluating" after the game. 

For all the straight talk from people on this board, there is not a single person here who wouldn't temporize like that if they were in his position.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Rex is a buffoon. However, all the coach speak McD does can lead to easy pot shots like the one Rex just took. Hopefully McD learns when to "say nothing" using coach speak and when to own a mistake.

I hate the growing pains McD seems to be going through and have been critical but I would rather have him than Rex. Rex can't even formulate coherent sentences...look at him struggling to go off script in that segment, I don't think he is that bright.

3 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

Rex is a buffoon. However, all the coach speak McD does can lead to easy pot shots like the one Rex just took. Hopefully McD learns when to "say nothing" using coach speak and when to own a mistake.

I hate the growing pains McD seems to be going through and have been critical but I would rather have him than Rex. Rex can't even formulate coherent sentences...look at him struggling to go off script in that segment, I don't think he is that bright.

great point on Mcd and the overuse of coach speak.  The fans deserve better.  

2 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

....Grandma always said, "the acorn don't fall too far from the tree sonny"......she WAS NEVER WRONG.......Blowhard Buddy's claim to fame was the 46....after that, smoke and mirrors....Wrecks pole vaulted after the Ravens D and the same smoke and mirrors....Rob.....well......forget it...........

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

In fairness nearly EVERYONE around the NFL that is getting asked their opinion....as media or by the media....has been critical of McDermott.

Not too many people on the fence about McD's thought "process" there................."not regretting the decision but regretting the result" isn't earning him any respect either.:lol:

6 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Ah yes, more intelligent Bills fans who 'deserve a playoff team' jumping on the head of their rookie head coach after 10 games.

It'll all be so much better when McDermott is history and we get a real coach!!   :thumbsup:

....apparently you missed the memo...TEN games in for a new GM, rook HC or even rook player(s) constitutes an eternity according to the defunct BBMB and now prevalent TBD "One & Done Gang"......hell, they're even trying to run the clueless owner Pegula outta town......at least the "entertainment" is free......

• Like (+1) 2