2018 Senior Bowl

YoloinOhio

not fair that the Broncos were able to select Mayfield and Allen to be on their team.  I've never heard of that before.  seems like that should be against the rules.  then you have to laugh at the mock drafts that have them not even selecting a QB.  not only are they taking a QB but they might have to trade up to get the one they want.  Jets and Cardinals will do whatever they can to get ahead of them

On 1/21/2018 at 6:10 AM, ALF said:

The heights, weights, arm length, hand size and wingspan of all players at Senior Bowl  (will be of interest)

https://www.seniorbowl.com/rosters-2018.php?squad=North

Mayfield , Josh Allen and Luke Falk

DATE: Saturday, January 27, 2018
TIME: 1:30pm CT
WHERE: Mobile, Alabama
STADIUM: Ladd-Peebles Stadium (38,888)
TELEVISION: NFL Network

over/under 6 ft for Baker Mayfield?  he's listed as 6'1".  i'm taking the under

16 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

not fair that the Broncos were able to select Mayfield and Allen to be on their team.  I've never heard of that before.  seems like that should be against the rules.  then you have to laugh at the mock drafts that have them not even selecting a QB.  not only are they taking a QB but they might have to trade up to get the one they want.  Jets and Cardinals will do whatever they can to get ahead of them

Ill say he comes in at 6 even.  Maybe 5'11 3/4

23 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

hopefully he does some yoga and massage so they can stretch him out real good!

https://www.si.com/nfl/2016/02/25/nfl-combine-quarterbacks-brandon-allen-hands

OK, after reading that, curiosity got the best of me, so I measured my hands. My right is 9 7/8 and my left is 10. I guess I missed my calling. For the record, I am 6'4" so the results are not entirely shocking.

5 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

OK, after reading that, curiosity got the best of me, so I measured my hands. My right is 9 7/8 and my left is 10. I guess I missed my calling. For the record, I am 6'4" so the results are not entirely shocking.

you are the prototypical QB!  quick, call McDermott.  I'm 6'1 (maybe) and I have like 8.5 inch hands :(

2 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Based on pictures of him standing next to Mike Conley (5'11.75") and Dede Westbrook (5'11.5"), I'd guess he comes in under 6'0".

1 hour ago, DCOrange said:

Based on pictures of him standing next to Mike Conley (5'11.75") and Dede Westbrook (5'11.5"), I'd guess he comes in under 6'0".

Mayfield being shorter than expected is about the only thing I can think of that would give the Bills any shot of drafting him.  If he measures a true 6'1", he will be gone early.

Just watched the Mason Rudolph interview at the senior Bowl on NFL network with Mike Mayock. I am actually glad he is not participating at the senior bowl and after that interview I am convinced he will be drafted by the Bills. It makes sense, his character matches what McBean is looking for. He is a senior with high character, strong accurate arm, elite size and all the records to back it up. 

2 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Confused on what you knew?  His height is pretty common knowledge. He has always been six one in shoes

Was it common knowledge?

every espn analyst was doubting he was 6'

eveeybody said they Saw 5'11 or even 5'10

Edited by Buffalo716

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Colleges lie my friend...

its common. Trubisky was listed at 6'3 by North Carolina and was barely 6'2

Mayfield is listed at OU at 6'1 220...

he was barely 6'

He's 5/8 of an inch from being 6'1 and four pounds short of 220.  Come on man!

37 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Colleges lie my friend...

its common. Trubisky was listed at 6'3 by North Carolina and was barely 6'2

Mayfield is listed at OU at 6'1 220...

he was barely 6'

Its called shoes. If the senior bowl measured like sports team do, quick with no precision, he would have been six one

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.