Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

Just now, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Ya.

As well OC. Fire Dennison. Had enough of his offense. He has to go this week. Frazier is on the hot seat as well. I hope McD takes all play calling from him 

McD should be on the hot spot as well but he's not.

I really hope pegula just acknowledges he made a mistake with him. This guy doesn't have it

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Because he is under contract and has no Say

True. My dream is Hue Jackson gets fired and comes here to be the OC, he could build a really good offense with Tyrod. Get Lotulelei in here and draft linemen with our 1st 5 picks, and a QB.

• Like (+1) 1

If  Taylor had been throwing these passes the last 4 weeks, he never would have been yanked.

i feel bad that Taylor's unwillingness to take any chances was his undoing, but there is no QB  on this roster and the draft picks the acquired aren't going to be high enough to help them get one.

Even if they draft a QB, This roster needs so much help on DL, LB and OL - not to mention a threat at WR..... sh*t they are a LONG WAY from being competitive 

Just now, Bills757 said:

Without question improving  both is the answer.  BUT, you could have Brady back there, but he won't be able to complete passes when he's on his back.  If you offered me a stud Oline and a decent QB, I'd take it over a stud QB and a porous Oline any day of the week.  It makes the entire offense better to be able to give the QB time to throw and be able to have a solid run game.

But they could have both if they weren't so bad at drafting; for years they either drafted positions that weren't a need (RB), made bad picks, or traded or let go to free agency those high picks. Good teams get their franchise QB and build around them.

1 minute ago, nucci said:

You don't bench your starting QB while you hold a wild card spot

Seems obvious but not in McD's world.  I would've stayed the course until the Bills were basically out of it and then put Peterman in as the starter.