The Bills will bounce back

Ice bowl 67

I think you're right.  I think these plucky young upstarts have a 500 rushing yards allowed game in 'em yet.  They're starting to gel at the right time and just scratching the surface on how terrible they can be. 

Edited by Jauronimo

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I can see them walking into LA and beating them in an upset. Every team has a bad game like Sunday. We did last Monday night. You guys are still in the playoff race and have as good of a shot as any in the AFC. Keep your chins up.

How would beating a 3-6 team that gives games away like they are being paid to do it, be an upset?

Edited by matter2003

7 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I can see them walking into LA and beating them in an upset. Every team has a bad game like Sunday. We did last Monday night. You guys are still in the playoff race and have as good of a shot as any in the AFC. Keep your chins up.

There you are.  I thought you got lost with the switchover 

:D

Just now, nedboy7 said:

It's funny how quick the bills fans quit.  That's fine just don't project onto the team ok losers? 

These past 2 losses have been demoralizing.. especially last week, we looked REALLY bad.

Heres to hoping for a strong bounce back this Sunday against the Chargers.

I want to agree with you. But, what I witnessed the past 2 weeks was just weak and actually quite embarrassing. That's saying a lot for a franchise that hasn't been close to making the play-offs in 17 years...

If the Bills lose to Clemens then I would hope management and the coaches are on board with letting Peterman finish the season.

9 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Must have missed the first bad game on thursday followed up on 10 days rest with an even worse game. 

This is all too familar the Bills Collapse coming 

7 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

I want to agree with you. But, what I witnessed the past 2 weeks was just weak and actually quite embarrassing. That's saying a lot for a franchise that hasn't been close to making the play-offs in 17 years...

If the Bills lose to Clemens then I would hope management and the coaches are on board with letting Peterman finish the season.

If the defense can't stop Clemens, the Bills don't deserve a playoff trip.

it would be an upset to beat a 3-6 chargers team that may be without their starting QB?

well, you are talking about the bills so you may be on to something.

no, my thought was last week they would bounce back, and did not. rather than a bounce back game I'm leaning more toward a 3rd straight loss...

Nice post Ice. I friggin' love Packer fans.  When I moved to Wisconsin it coincided with the season Magic Man went down in Cincinnati and the rest is history, so they say.  The Packers had been nuzzling the hind tit for almost 30 years at that point.  Most of the fans I knew at that time were always glass half full people. Hell they still are. 

Ran into one of my kids coaches after wrestling practice last night and he was sporting his Matthews jersey and genuinely upbeat about Hundley's prospects for the rest of the season. I think any realist can see the Packers ain't going anywhere with whatever the hell that is that Capers calls a Defense, it literally takes an Aaron Rodgers type talent to cover up that pile of crap. The point is most of the Packers fans I know are always looking to the positive. it was that way 25 years ago when they had sucked for almost 30 years and it remains today.  Bills fan could learn a thing or two from Packers fan.

1 minute ago, Captain Murica said:

Yeah, that’s implied. If they were dog fights where the bills came out the loser due to late game heroics by the oppposite side I would be more upbeat. 

me too. But lets see what happens Sunday. Find out a lot about this HC and team.

They arent bouncing back. We have seen this garbage movie before and we know how it ends.

They will be lucky to win one more meaningless game the rest of the season.

Maybe split with Miami. Miami is as bad as Buffalo.

No.chance they beat NE (twice), KC and LA is much better despite the records.

The Colts fight really hard, so that game is a toss up.

Forget the NO game (severely outclassed)......... getting utterly destroyed by the Jets proves how bad the Bills are and how far they will have to go talent-wise and scheme-wise.

Let's face it, the Bills are the usual crapstain we see every year. Characters change, the result stays the same. 2017 is no different. The Chargers will take out their frustrations on a very bad Bills team.