Wallow In Misery If You Must, I’ll Tip My Hat to the Saints

K-9

What a bunch of whiney wusses around here. “Fire McBeane”, “Tyrod Sucks”, “Dareus Would Have Stopped Them” Yada, yada, yada. Enough already. Do the classy thing and tip your hat to a clearly better team that whipped our collective a$$es today. 

On to San Diego. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

What a bunch of whiney wusses around here. “Fire McBeane”, “Tyrod Sucks”, “Dareus Would Have Stopped Them” Yada, yada, yada. Enough already. Do the classy thing and tip your hat to a clearly better team that whipped our collective a$$es today. 

On to San Diego. 

No one will be there. B-)

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Let’s spend the next week tipping our hat to the Saints instead of discussing what’s wrong with the team. Show the world how classy we are.

Oh, is that what you call it? Discussing? I’ve seen little of that and more whining than anything. 

And showing the world how classy we are is a bad thing?

2 minutes ago, transient said:

That's all well and good, but if I'm not mistaken the Bills let the Saints' waterboy score on that last TD run...

A tip of the hat to the water boy ,too, then.

5 minutes ago, K-9 said:

On to San Diego. 

Sanity.  Refreshing.  Great post man.

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

On to San Diego. 

No offense but it's this type of mindset why nothing will truly change in Buffalo. Especially when fans keep lining up for tickets and waste their hard earned money on this joke of a pro sports franchise.

Yes the Saints are the superior team in every way possible but even 2-14 teams don't normally play this bad at home in front of their fans who simply deserve better at this point.

Just now, K-9 said:

Oh, is that what you call it? Discussing? I’ve seen little of that and more whining than anything. 

And showing the world how classy we are is a bad thing?

You made a thread to whine about other people whining. 

Nobody outside of Buffalo cares how classy we are. We just got our **** kicked in and it sucks.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SaviorPeterman said:

No offense but it's this type of mindset why nothing will truly change in Buffalo. Especially when fans keep lining up for tickets and waste their hard earned money on this joke of a pro sports franchise.

Yes the Saints are the superior team in every way possible but even 2-14 teams don't normally play this bad at home in front of their fans who simply deserve better at this point.

I’ve seen worse performances at home by the Bills. I’m not afraid of a little adversity though. Send Pegula a letter if it helps you express your outrage. And make sure you don’t spend a dime on their product either.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

You made a thread to whine about other people whining. 

Nobody outside of Buffalo cares how classy we are. We just got our **** kicked in and it sucks.

No whining here. Struck a nerve though, apparently.

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

?

I didn't realize you actually PLAYED for the Bills. We are doing what fans do. Anaylyze what was a !@#$ing disaster of a game and draw conclusions. 

Analyzing? You spend half your time lamenting trades and other events you have no control over when the only reason we lost was that the other team was better top to bottom, especially at QB. I tip my hat to the better team because it’s healthier.

Just now, Bangarang said:

You are and you didn’t. I tip my hat to you and the Saints though. Better?

There now. That wasn’t so hard now, was it. 

11 minutes ago, K-9 said:

On to San Diego. 

Bad news doesnt get better with time. There are some serious flaws on this team and pulling the BB line of 

on to san diego isnt going to fix them

8 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

I'd like to tip my hat to the Chargers, Kansas City and New England in advance....

Lol! That’s the spirit!

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

47 to 10 at home after 10 days rest, and we are supposed to be cheerful and tip our hats to the Saints?

Who said anything about cheerful? You misread me.

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Do you feel better? Seemed like this meant a lot to you.

Much, thanks. Why are you so intent on arguing a moot point? Why pick a fight when it’s not necessary? 

4 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Lol! That’s the spirit!

Who said anything about cheerful? You misread me.

Much, thanks. Why are you so intent on arguing a moot point? Why pick a fight when it’s not necessary? 

Well you're basically saying stop complaining and move on.

How could we not complain after that disgraceful performance at home?

2 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Well you're basically saying stop complaining and move on.

How could we not complain after that disgraceful performance at home?

Not at all. Complain to your heart’s content. 

7 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I’ve seen worse performances at home by the Bills. I’m not afraid of a little adversity though. Send Pegula a letter if it helps you express your outrage. And make sure you don’t spend a dime on their product either.

Not many worse performances than this.  A disturbing lack of heart. They quit on  their coach at home. They were clueless on offense. This is two in a row where they mailed it in. What the EF do you expect the fans to say?  Is quit part of the process?

1 minute ago, Green Lightning said:

Not many worse performances than this.  A disturbing lack of heart. They quit on  their coach at home. They were clueless on offense. This is two in a row where they mailed it in. What the EF do you expect the fans to say?  Is quit part of the process?

I can recall several games when they’ve quit on their fans and coaches at home over the years. Games as bad or even worse than this. 

23 minutes ago, K-9 said:

When?

This is about as bad is it gets other than a couple Pats games many years ago. So Cause you said no one should vent right? :worthy:

Edited by Real McCoy

5 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Some of us have had our hats fully tipped for two decades.  Do you realize how difficult the NFL has made it to suck this consistently?

Exactly. Even the most blind homers can't possibly still be sipping koolaid when it comes to this team.

Like I said, even some of the worst teams in NFL history have had better showings at home against SB caliber teams even if their final record only reflected 2 or 3 wins.

If 'The Process' is for real there needs to be wholesale changes made starting next week in LA. Bench the bums who don't care and start all rookies and backups if you have to if anything to send a message.

26 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Let’s spend the next week tipping our hat to the Saints instead of discussing what’s wrong with the team. Show the world how classy we are.

“Fire Beane”

“Dareus haters, APOLOGIZE”

Yeah, that’s some high-minded “discussion.”

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Because it’s silly when people feel the need to tell others what to do or how to react after a game like today. 

I’m just making a suggestion. I don’t really care what you do nor am compelled to tell you. I’m simply saying it’s easier to tip your hat to superior teams than it is to wallow in misery.  But suit yourself, obviously. 

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

First game I missed all season. I had to attend a funeral (no not the Bills funeral).  I have it on Dvr but I think I’ll pass ?. On to the LA Galaxy, errr Chargers.

Sorry for your loss. You prob don't want to watch this one :( Only thing worth seeing in prob Peterman between the 4-2mins of the 4th QTR in all honestly. He throws quick decisive strikes down the field to our WR's.

Edited by Real McCoy