Gameday Thread Bills vs Saints 1st Half

Chandler#81

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

there for a minute I thought they shut the board down in fear of how nasty this joint will get when they get blown out by the saints?

this could get embarrassing for the home crowd.

....obviously for pain relief.............

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

No pass rush and no deep threat will not allow you to win against good teams consistently, unfortunately. You can steal games occasionally but it’s just not going to happen week in and week out.

The Saints did whatever they wanted on offense with no real resistance from the Bills.

Worse than losing is not being entertaining.  Nothing about what I see offers hope.  I'd rather see turnovers trying to make plays than 3 yard checkdowns on 3rd & 15.  Take what they give you is not a recipe for success.  At some point this team needs to dictate terms of engagement and stop getting bullied around.

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Tyrod tried throwing downfield a couple of times on the first drive, missed badly, and now seems content to toss checkdowns for the rest of the game.

I’m a Tyrod fan but he is playing himself out of a job today.

today?

The Bills were awful in the first half, but if one darn hold was called on the Saints offensive line for OBVIOUS holds, this could be.a one score game.\\

But it's part and parcel when you are bad, you don't get breaks from the officials.

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....obviously for pain relief.............

there is a real good solution if this doesn't end well and it doesn't involve shutting the board down but rather avoiding this joint altogether.

they have clearly shown in the first half they're no bounce back team which leads me to believe they will struggle to over come the two touchdown deficit?

I dont know which Im more disgusted with: the way this team is playing, or the fact the fans were so happy to let Ingram jump into the stands like that TWICE.

Done with this team for today. Back on track for 7-9.

The entire Offensive staff needs to be replaced this offseason, or there is no point in drafting a QB of the future. These guys arent going to develop anyone.