Gameday Thread Bills vs Saints 2nd Half

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

will be interesting to watch the Tyrod lovers try and spin his play today.    rapidly running outta excuses.    u cant cover up the poor play from the  most important position on the field all year long.  just brutal to watch.

I'm not a Tyrod lover but I supported him and felt he was bashed on here unfairly. I have no spin. I call it how I see it,he has looked brutal for 2 straight games, although this defensive performance was epically bad, Taylor has looked absolutely unacceptable for a starting QB . Gotta give your guys a shot.. the check downs on 3rd down was just brutal.. We are still 5-4 but if he doesn't step it up, gotta go with Peterman

Just now, bigduke6 said:

look at how fast Peterman gets rid of the ball.   that makes a huge difference to an offense,  especially the pass blocking.     we all know Tyrod holds onto it too long,   and my theory is he cant see the field,  actually see the field cleanly cuz hes too short for this line.   Petermans balls have zip on them,   Tyrods release looks really slow in comparison.    but this all the same crap we saw in preseason.  

^^THIS^^ this is what our O is built for as well.