Gameday Thread Bills vs Saints 2nd Half

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, PABillsfan23 said:

If you think he was the difference your sadly mistaken.  

Another guy who doesn't understand gap control and discipline. It was definitely the heart and desire to tackle. Starting two weeks ago our team no longer felt like tackling. It's all feelings guys.

Feelings and heart!

6 minutes ago, gr8billsfan said:

Kyle Williams. Please retire. He's the DT who can't get a hand on ANY RB ALL GAME.  He needs to go. Sorry I love the guy but he hasn't done anything all year. He's a part of the rebuild next year by cutting him 

We need an entire new front 4. Can't stop the run. Can't pressure the qb. Tyrod petrified to take chances. What a train wreck. No wonder we blow that train horn so much.

Just now, sven233 said:

If we don't see Petterman in this game, we're not seeing him this year.  I think at this point McDermott is scared to put him in just because if he does do anything positive at all, he doesn't want to deal with it.  No reason for him not to be seeing snaps in this game already.

It wouldn’t take much to create a QB controversy. That’s how low the bar has been set

2 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

We definitely need to draft more Quarterbacks, but for some reason every coaching staff we ever get wants to run the ball. We are a mediocre franchise that is stuck until we basically win the lottery.

Well back when we had a franchise qb from 86-96, we actually threw the ball, led the league in offense and scoring and oh went to four straight Super Bowls. This franchise has done little right since. Get a freaking qb. 

Why do we have a coach that is unwilling to put our backup QB in.

I know people will be calling for Peterman to start if he scores two TDs in garbage time, but ****, let the kid get some game experience. It's clear Tyrod isn't the answer moving forward. He isn't willing to take chance, especially when we need too, to come back. 

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

It's killing me man. This coaching staff will not even let Peterman sniff the field which is a joke. I'm actually losing alot of respect for McD right now watching this **** show.

Passing on Watson was a HUGE mistake this year.

I can only hope next week's game will be Petermans first

Edited by xRUSHx

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Kyle Williams is a god to Bills fans, but it’s funny how almost every defense he’s been on can’t stop the run. Without Darius the guy is just overmatched. I’m not saying it’s his fault but he has been on terrible defenses for most of his career and terrible interior run defenses. Guess I must just miss the great parts of his game.

He's too small.

Doubt he comes back for another year though so it doesn't really matter.

1 minute ago, Elite Poster said:

Another guy who doesn't understand gap control and discipline. It was definitely the heart and desire to tackle. Starting two weeks ago our team no longer felt like tackling. It's all feelings guys.

Feelings and heart!

Do you understand 37-3?  

Edited by PABillsfan23