Gameday Thread Bills vs Saints 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

He's playing like a poor mans aka Trent Edwards captain checkdown.

They're rushing 3 and 4 and dropping everyone into coverage.  This is where we should be able to run.  Actually we ran on everyone last year no matter what front.  This offense just isn't executing.  Taylor included.

McDermott is an idiot continuing to play Tyrod. What an ass. NO ONE can defend leaving Tyrod in right now. If you love Tyrod, you’d want him out. If you hate Tyrod, you’d want him out. This coaching staff is afraid to play Peterman and start a controversy. Anyone still doubting that?

If we don't see Petterman in this game, we're not seeing him this year.  I think at this point McDermott is scared to put him in just because if he does do anything positive at all, he doesn't want to deal with it.  No reason for him not to be seeing snaps in this game already.

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

McDermott should be ashamed of himself. This is the worse D performance I've seen in years.. No creativity, this is what you get when you play nothing but "locker room" guys. Exposed. 

Its the jauron era remastered. Utterly embarassing. Theres been very few days ive been ashamed to be a bills fan, this is one of those days. This is what choir boys and aging vets gets you. 

Just now, Billznut said:

McDermott is an idiot continuing to play Tyrod. What an ass. NO ONE can defend leaving Tyrod in right now. If you love Tyrod, you’d want him out. If you hate Tyrod, you’d want him out. This coaching staff is afraid to play Peterman and start a controversy. Anyone still doubting that?

Let Tyrod finish this garbage if they are going to play Peterman let him start next week

3 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Right on man,  if you cant keep up it's all down hill

It's killing me man. This coaching staff will not even let Peterman sniff the field which is a joke. I'm actually losing alot of respect for McD right now watching this **** show.

Passing on Watson was a HUGE mistake this year.

Edited by Real McCoy