Gameday Thread Bills vs Saints 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Nothing after the opening drive and the defense hasn't stopped the Saints all day.  They are being outclassed. 

The Bills were only going to win this game in a shootout...There was no formula for stopping the Saints the whole game...But most teams have that problem with NO...Our Offense is so putrid we can't apply any pressure on a team like the Saints...

This is the problem with TT...There is only one way to win with him...The running game has to be dominate and the Defense has to be stopping people...If either of those things does not happen the Bills are going to be toast 9 out of 10 times...B-)

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Thats the point, and a whole lot of vets are gonna get cut later on. This team will be completely different next year. At least I think that's the goal.

Lots of veterans will be gone next year. Kyle, Tyrod, Lorax, Hughes. This team will have a worse record next year than even this year. Count on it. 

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Thats the point, and a whole lot of vets are gonna get cut later on. This team will be completely different next year. At least I think that's the goal.

And my point is what money are you FILLING all those holes with. Gonna have alot of Kieth Ellisons on this DJ 2.0 character DNA team