Colts Release CB Vontae Davis

20 minutes ago, H2o said:

The Colts are starting to look just as bad, if not worse, than the Browns from top to bottom in their organization. 

They look bad right now but they aren’t close to the Browns because they have an actual GM and a franchise QB (if he can get healthy) plus a capable backup. They will have a new HC next year. A dynamic young ball hawk safety when he returns healthy next year. An all pro WR. Ballard certainly has his work cut out for him and this is a lost season, but I see a big gap between them and the Browns. Plus, the main thing: grigson is gone and guess where he is now. Cleveland. 

3 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Colts are really starting to challenge the Browns for biggest dumpster fire in the NFL...

Dumping the coach will be item of business #1 when the season ends, I think.

And there will be a long way to go from there.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

They look bad right now but they aren’t close to the Browns because they have an actual GM and a franchise QB (if he can get healthy) plus a capable backup. They will have a new HC next year. A dynamic young ball hawk safety when he returns healthy next year. An all pro WR. Ballard certainly has his work cut out for him and this is a lost season, but I see a big gap between them and the Browns. Plus, the main thing: grigson is gone and guess where he is now. Cleveland. 

They still have Irsay as the owner though ...

3 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

I hope someone puts in a claim.

NE is the dog I hear barking, even when it's sleeping.

we all hear the voices.

Obvious by reading so many posts and opinions over these years about Patriots Demonic avenue to Fame and Fortune.

Baad juju

18 minutes ago, SoTier said:

They still have Irsay as the owner though ...

true enough.

I wonder if Davis got some help for him to "decide"  for the surgery now.
No reason to stay with the team regardless. They seemed at odds.

I would like to consider speaking with him and get his story. Before surgery.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Did not even think about the Grigson connection. Nice brother. :thumbsup: I was just thinking of the overall dysfunctional state they seem to be in mainly because of their jackass owner, bad coaching, and terrible level of talent across the board. 

Edited by H2o

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

You sure about that? Reports are there is a lot of friction between Luck and the front office\ owner and they might look to move him in the off-season...

Even when he has played they havent been any better than middling for 4 years...

Edited by matter2003