Tired.....Tired. Really

Foreigner

16 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

If you are tired of the thread it is really simple, ignore it

This is like people who complain about a TV show. Just change the channel.

I mean, the NFL is a TV show. If you don't like what you see...change the channel.

And yes, you are tired for being a blue collar worker. And we all know us blue collar people are the only ones allowed to be tired. Sore. Injured. Get over yourself man. Whatever you do as work I'm willing to bet a year salary it's nowhere close to as high impact to your body as an NFL player. Tired. Tired. 

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm just guessing that you don't have 250 lbs athletes hitting you at your work on a regular basis.  Do you guys have Neurologists studying your brain for CTE?  

There was an article where they put measuring devices on players to measure the impact of hits.  This was a college and it was a practice scrimmage.  The average player in this practice was experiencing up to and equivalent of multiple head on car crashes at 30 mph.  It's going to be higher at the NFL AND with the adrenaline of a game.

You acknowledged it....they beat up their bodies.  You don't know what that feels like....none at all.

I couldn't imagine playing 2 high level games in 4 days

Feeling like you're in a car accident is right

i couldn't walk the day after sometimes 

To a certain degree, I agree with the OP.

Not to say that the Bills weren't sore and tired because I believe playing 2 NFL games in 4 games will make any professional football player fatigued.

But the Jets had to play at 1 on Sunday as well. Its not like the Jets had 7 days off.

My point is I do believe the Bills were tired to a certain degree.... But I am sure the Jets were too as they had the play 2 games in 4 days as well.

The Jets overcame that adversity, and simply outplayed the Bills in pretty much all facets of the game

9 minutes ago, Idandria said:

Run him til he gets hurt bad. That's what's gonna happen. 30 snaps a game isn't a good thing.

Thats okay....we got the mighty Mike Tolbert to take over.....lol