Report: Huge Problem Brewing between Irsay and Luck

9 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I never know where to stand on Cousins. He is a lot like Tyrod in that the people outside of his fan base like him more than his fans. He does some things well and then can be maddening. I think that I like Cousins more than most but I see why some don’t. A healthy Luck is a better player than Cousins but we may never see a healthy Luck again. 

I’d talke a healthy luck all day long! But.....do you feel like gambling? Saints won the Powerball when the Dolphins passed on Brees due to the labrum (as I recall, anyway). Gotta trust your Docs! 

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

Cousins seems to turn over the ball less than Luck. Statistically, they are pretty close but I would take Cousins just off injury history. It's hard to say what Luck could become with a decent O'line though with a consistent running game?

But wasn’t Luck forced to carry so much more of the load with so little talent on the roster? If you have to win shootouts, you have to take more chances. 

10 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

They can have them all. Franchise QBs almost never change teams (when young), and it would be a bigtime trade package. Would probably include Tyrod actually.

That said, I would be shocked to the core if he was a Bill. I think there's a better chance that he changes his name to "Bill".

Tell that to Eagles fans and Browns fans. They'll tell you otherwise

16 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

Luck is a 500 QB in Cold Weather games during his career, playing in his division, and the schedule, lotsa dome and warm weather games.

.500 is pretty good on a .200 team. :)

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Luck:  105 turnovers in 76 games.  3 Postseason, never one with more TD's than INT's.  Huge drop off in his personal performance in post season.  Hasselbeck had better win % than him the year he started while Luck was out.  

How is he not over rated?  He is not a bum, but people talk about him like he's one of the best in the NFL...and he just hasn't gotten there yet

Rightfully so.

Didn't I start a thread about this scenario unfolding very similar to how it has....... like 2-3 months ago? :beer:

No premature victory laps......but just sayin'.......Luck is officially in that bubble wrap now...........so if Brissett doesn't mess it up the Colts could be in position to draft his successor and restock their Grigg-struck roster with talent by trading Luck.

Bills have picks.....but they have done a pretty good job of thinning out the talent pool on the roster since the end of 2016 and with so many dinosaurs nearing extinction in the starting lineup parting with as many of those picks as needed might be too painful for McDermott to bear.

1 hour ago, jmc12290 said:

What were the facts again?  TO's and playoff TD:INT record?  Wow, certainly the only two stats I look at to evaluate every starting QB in the NFL.

You whine religiously about passing yards, yet Turnovers and Poor TD to INT ratio are MONUMENTALLY more important. Yet here you are trying say they dont matter to you, yet you are all over this board whining about stupid passing yards.  

This post of yours is all anyone ever needs to know about your ability to judge a QB.

19 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Sounds like he wants to be traded to Buffalo.

19 hours ago, JPP said:

Only concern i would have is his shoulder......he was supposed to be ready when the season started but must be some setback to be put on IR now.....shoulder surgery/injuries are tricky......dont really know if he will ever be 100% in his throwing arm......we dont know how bad it really is.....just saying

Drew Brees is calling.

Just out of curiosity is “trade for an injured QB and you can find your franchise guy, look at Drew Brees” the new “you can find a franchise guy in the 6th round just look at Tom Brady?” Are we going to use the extreme outlier while ignoring the countless other failures?

If Luck checks out you have to take a run at him but can we please not use “it worked for the Saints” as the reasoning? 

• Thank you (+1) 1