Saints Fan Stopping By

KreweDeDrew

What's up y'all, Saints die-hard here. Born and raised in New Orleans and have been a saints fans through the good years and the bad. Ive enjoyed glancing around y'all's site and want to say that the Bills have been one of my favorite AFC teams to watch and cheer for since I was young, when they aren't playing the Saints of course.

Im looking forward to the game this weekend and think it will be a good one. In years past I would immediately chalk this up as a loss considering a few things; road game, cold weather, our defense, and our lack of a running game. This Saints team appears to be different this year though. Sean is relying on the run and taking pressure off of an aging Drew and since Dennis Allen has made some personel and scheme changes after weeks 1 and 2 the D has been playing lights out. We are 3-1 on the road and surprisingly our only road loss was in a dome up in Minnesota. 

The major improvement this year has been the defense IMO. And my argument against anyone who uses the "look who they've played" argument is that in the last 3 seasons our defense has made average and backup QB's look like prowlers. This year we are not and IMO that speaks volumes about the D's improvement. God defenses take care of lesser opponents. 

If y'all's D line can slow down the run and force Drew to air it out and get some pressure on him I think this will be a very close game. This Saints team this year is built for games like this and I'm of course hoping we can come out with a W. 

If Tyrod plays well and can extend plays with his legs I think that could potentially give the Saints D some issues, especially with the addition of Benjamin to y'all's O.  Im excited to see Lattimore go up against another of the top receivers in the league.

With all that being said, my prediction fo this game is 27-24 Saints. I think the game will be close throughout and it will come down to one or two possessions and i'll give the nod to Drew to pull through. Looking forward to hearing some responses and some good debate.

Good Luck boys and Go Saints!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Welcome.  We are coming off an ugly loss having looked like some bad pee-wee team against a division rival (Jets).  Hopefully, the through ass kicking has our guys up and ready to return to form.  You will be happy to know that against the run in the Jets game I doubt we would have stopped your grandmother (even if she is using that pesky walker).

The keys for us are defense and being able to put some sort of ground game together.

FWIW the early weather prognostication has it at 44 degrees and raining.  If this holds there is only a limited range of uglier conditions to play in.  Mainly, any temperature lower but not cold enough to generate snow.  Cold and rain just flat out sucks.  

I think most of us Bills fans had this as a W before the season for the reasons you mentioned with the D being awful for NOLA and offense all on Brees. Obviously this is not the case now and I think it will also be close. I think the two major keys for either team involve the Saints RB's beating the Bills LB's in coverage and the Bills ability to run the ball. The Bills LB core has issues in coverage and if Brees can hit them out of the backfield BUF could have issues. On the other end of the ball BUF's O Line will want to right the wrongs of last week so I would expect a better effort there.

I'll say this also, the weather is calling for 40s and a snowy rain mix. Having been to many games in this weather even the best QB's have issues there so I wouldn't expect either team to necessarily being ripping passes deep all game. I would expect a game more 20-17 for whoever wins.

Welcome. It's great to have unretarded opposing team's fans come on here and actually try to have a conversation. It won't work, of course, but it's great nonetheless. Thanks for stopping by and not "driving by."

I think it will be a close game, too. Be interesting to see what our (hopefully) new look offense will be able to do against your D. Brees should torch our pass defense but hopefully we will be there for some bounces that turn into turnovers. Kamara scares me.

Bad luck to you!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Get out of here!! We have enough New Orleanians on this board already. We don’t need anymore!!!  31-24 Bills

Too funny.

IF the Bills are able to stop the run, force drew to throw and get good pressure on him it may not be a close game ? if that happens, 37-17 with 1-2 defensive TDs.  That being sad, I don’t think we get pressure on Drew if we rush 4 all game like we have most of the year. hopefully 

mcds experience against this offense will be the difference.  

prediction: bills go undefeated at home this season.  27-24 Bills win.  Defend the Dirt will be a building block of this McDermott regime 

love your city though Krew.  It’s a very hospitable culture at its core.  I’ll be at every Bills @ Saints game health permitting.  Glad to see you guys turned around that defense too.  The Ryan’s ruined both of us for a couple years. Love watching Kamara run. He’s a special talent and such the perfect fit for that offense 

Edited by NewEra
Edit

I always forget. Are you the "Who dey" or the "Who dat" fellas? Either way, I'm predicting dat dey gon lose 34-20 to our Bills!

But just to play nice we can all talk bad about Rob Ryan

33 minutes ago, KreweDeDrew said:

What's up y'all, Saints die-hard here. Born and raised in New Orleans and have been a saints fans through the good years and the bad. Ive enjoyed glancing around y'all's site and want to say that the Bills have been one of my favorite AFC teams to watch and cheer for since I was young, when they aren't playing the Saints of course.

Im looking forward to the game this weekend and think it will be a good one. In years past I would immediately chalk this up as a loss considering a few things; road game, cold weather, our defense, and our lack of a running game. This Saints team appears to be different this year though. Sean is relying on the run and taking pressure off of an aging Drew and since Dennis Allen has made some personel and scheme changes after weeks 1 and 2 the D has been playing lights out. We are 3-1 on the road and surprisingly our only road loss was in a dome up in Minnesota. 

The major improvement this year has been the defense IMO. And my argument against anyone who uses the "look who they've played" argument is that in the last 3 seasons our defense has made average and backup QB's look like prowlers. This year we are not and IMO that speaks volumes about the D's improvement. God defenses take care of lesser opponents. 

If y'all's D line can slow down the run and force Drew to air it out and get some pressure on him I think this will be a very close game. This Saints team this year is built for games like this and I'm of course hoping we can come out with a W. 

If Tyrod plays well and can extend plays with his legs I think that could potentially give the Saints D some issues, especially with the addition of Benjamin to y'all's O.  Im excited to see Lattimore go up against another of the top receivers in the league.

With all that being said, my prediction fo this game is 27-24 Saints. I think the game will be close throughout and it will come down to one or two possessions and i'll give the nod to Drew to pull through. Looking forward to hearing some responses and some good debate.

Good Luck boys and Go Saints!

Welcome to the Thunderdome bish! 

We need this more, I think we have a bounce back game against the Saints. Every time this season we've had a loss we've come back the next week. Plus, with Clay and Gaines coming back it could be a boost. Having Shady, KB and Clay this will give TT no excuses. I will say the Saints are not the same teams we are used to seeing. You guys are not relying heavily on Brees, having Kamara  and Ingram is a nice duo. 

This will be an interesting game for sure. 

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

Welcome.  We are coming off an ugly loss having looked like some bad pee-wee team against a division rival (Jets).  Hopefully, the through ass kicking has our guys up and ready to return to form.  You will be happy to know that against the run in the Jets game I doubt we would have stopped your grandmother (even if she is using that pesky walker).

The keys for us are defense and being able to put some sort of ground game together.

FWIW the early weather prognostication has it at 44 degrees and raining.  If this holds there is only a limited range of uglier conditions to play in.  Mainly, ay temperature lower but not cold enough to generate snow.  Cold and rain just flat out sucks.  

No, no, no. We have a dome here now. Downtown. 72 degrees @ kickoff guaranteed! Your boys should have no problems throwing deep and running at will. Y'all should sleep in and arrive to the game late. Have fun!

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Welcome. It's great to have unretarded opposing team's fans come on here and actually try to have a conversation. It won't work, of course, but it's great nonetheless. Thanks for stopping by and not "driving by."

I think it will be a close game, too. Be interesting to see what our (hopefully) new look offense will be able to do against your D. Brees should torch our pass defense but hopefully we will be there for some bounces that turn into turnovers. Kamara scares me.

Bad luck to you!!

Spags resents that remark