Saints Fan Stopping By

KreweDeDrew

29 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I mean, really, you coulda at least bumped him with your cart 

He was parked right next to me too. I thought about spilling the soup on him in line and then thought about hitting him as he loaded his car. After that I thought maybe my best option was to jump

behind his car as he pulled out!!

I think every football fan respects Drew Brees and despite Payton's role in Bountygate he is a respected coach. This could be their last hurrah together. 6-2 looks good on you. The only thing I'll say is that McDermott has made the Ralph a tougher place to win than it already was. Neither team has beaten a really good opponent so I think this will come down to turnovers. The Saints have the QB advantage but I'll give the Bills the defensive nod.

Welcome, kewee.. um whatever your name is!

its great to have fans of other teams stop by during game week. Been a fan of Brees since his SD days. Payton, not so much. 

I agree they look more balanced than at any time since their magical SB Season. Good enough to beat us up here, unfortunately. Should the expected come to pass, you’ll have my support the rest of the season. Don’t care for Dallas, Seattle or the other teams in your Division. I think you & the Iggles play for the SB and Brees gives the best chance to beat Brady. 

Good luck AFTER this weekend!

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Just saw Cam Jordan at Whole Foods for the 2nd time this week. Thought about running him over in the parking lot.

What you do is, you take your full size cart (not the baby cart I use because I can’t afford a full cart of food from WF) and you come up behind him going for the Achilles. You don’t need to rupture anything, just give it a good whack so he needs a break for a week. You don’t need to go all Bill Murray in Caddyshack, we only want a temporary setback. 

The parking lot would be an amateur move, and we’d miss you. Computer access from the Big House is probably very limited. 

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

What you do is, you take your full size cart (not the baby cart I use because I can’t afford a full cart of food from WF) and you come up behind him going for the Achilles. You don’t need to rupture anything, just give it a good whack so he needs a break for a week. You don’t need to go all Bill Murray in Caddyshack, we only want a temporary setback. 

The parking lot would be an amateur move, and we’d miss you. Computer access from the Big House is probably very limited. 

giphy.gif

Saints have a couple of potential big injuries on OL. Armstead would be a huge loss at LT. was getting MRI yesterday. Vaccaro ( Safety/ groin) could be out too. If Clay and Gaines come back for Buffalo with the addition on Benjamin i’m Expecting a big win in OP Sunday!!!