Jameis Winston eating a W?

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
2 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Winston is a great QB but seems to be not right in the head.

I'd still take him in Buffalo though as our starter any day.

The word great gets thrown around so loosely these days.

1 hour ago, SaviorPeterman said:

What greatness has he shown? He’s inconsistent. He has the tools and skill set to be potentially be great, but potential just means you still suck.  He has yet to shown any sort of hint of being “great”. 

Just now, Captain Murica said:

What greatness has he shown? He’s inconsistent. He has the tools and skill set to be potentially be great, but potential just means you still suck.  He has yet to shown any sort of hint of being “great”. 

He led the Bucs on a big time comeback against us just a few weeks ago they probably would have won if not for 3 turnovers.

But yes biggest problem for Winston like most young franchise QB has been consistency and as a whole the Bucs have taken a major step back this year when most pundits thought they could be a SB caliber team in 2017 after what happened with them last year.

1 hour ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I'd much rather have Tyrod and it's not close. Would prefer not to have a sociopathic rapist as the face of our franchise.

33 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

He led the Bucs on a big time comeback against us just a few weeks ago they probably would have won if not for 3 turnovers.

Except they didn't win and they had 3 turnovers!

Nobody remembers the "almosts". 

He's got plenty of physical ability, but he just makes too many mistakes. 

This video is hysterical. The team was clearly inspired. 

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Someone needs to dig a little deeper into that rape case.  From what I remember it seemed like the University and the local police were involved in a bit of a cover up.  I would really like to see someone shed some more light on this considering how things have changed recently.

Bad news for the Bucs and Winston but their season is pretty much done anyway.

Also means Fitz will be starting against his most recent former team in the Jets next week so that should be quite something but now the Jets are almost certain to win and get to 5-5 which means they will be right in the thick of the playoff hunt.

Winston has been average to below avg.  in dvoa and qbr every year. He also throws a lot of int. Definitely not great. The Bucs have a better chance with Fitz than a battered Winston. Would not be surprised if he plays lights out against the Jets. He did it to the Bills.

He will be without Evans evidently, lucky for the Jets.

2 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Bad news for the Bucs and Winston but their season is pretty much done anyway.

Also means Fitz will be starting against his most recent former team in the Jets next week so that should be quite something but now the Jets are almost certain to win and get to 5-5 which means they will be right in the thick of the playoff hunt.

Seriously? With a full week of practice Fitz is the next Sid Luckman. Chalk this game up as a Jets loss. It’s the Circle of Life.