Rex Ryan Roasts Dareus

17 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

And Wrecks is still stuffing his own pockets with Pegula Bucks, no?

Funny comment, but immature and shows what a clown Rex is.

But now he's getting paid to be entertaining.  At least he's got the right platform for it these days.

I have always said this regarding Dareus. While he should play to his ability and earn his money, it has to be hard on a human level to get paid 50 million guaranteed (or whatever it is) and give 100% effort. He is set for life he could retire tommorow and never worry. I'm sure for a guy that has dealt with tragedy and drug issues, that has to be difficult to find motivation everyday 

Rex is fine as an announcer. He is paid to be Rex. Network wants him to draw attention right? And be himself without crossing the line by being vulgar etc etc.....

As for the comment he is taking Pegs money and not coaching. Yes he is but you must remember he was fired. No one would turn down the contracted money he is owed and I also give him credit for taking a job and not on vacation for a couple years. By working for a network he is saving Pegs offset contract money.

The Rex hate needs to just stop. He is gone now. 

Edited by cba fan

5 minutes ago, cba fan said:

Rex is fine as an announcer. He is paid to be Rex. Network wants him to draw attention right? And be himself without crossing the line by being vulgar etc etc.....

As for the comment he is taking Pegs money and not coaching. Yes he is but you must remember he was fired. No one would turn down the contracted money he is owed and I also give him credit for taking a job and not on vacation for a couple years. By working for a network he is saving Pegs offset contract money.

The Rex hate needs to just stop. He is gone now. 

He’s not saving Pegs money!! He is collecting his contract. 

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

We can equally hate what we have, don't have, may soon have, used to have, and want to have.

I hate that response.......lol          

you have a point though. I was projecting my opinion on you. sorry.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He’s not saving Pegs money!! He is collecting his contract. 

The money ESPN pays him is reduced from the money Pegs owes him for his Bills guaranteed coaching contract.

It is called offset language. It was reported he had offset in the contract. IE: ESPN pays him 1 million to play announcer and Pegs then gets to pay him 1 million less than the 5 million  he would have had to otherwise pay him. Next year then same offset if Rex still working, until Rex contract with Pegs runs out.

Edited by cba fan

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I think everything you guys are saying about Rex are true. I also think there is some validity to what Rex said. Paraphrasing ‘Dareus didn’t play the same after his new contract’. I think we all can agree with that. 

Who's to blame though?

1. Rex's horrible D scheme that 100% did not fit our players strength.

2. Rex's undisciplined coaching ways

3. Dareus just being lazy

4. All of the above 

I personally blame coaching and a horrible scheme that turned Dareus into what he became. I guess we'll know more when Dareus is back with Marrone soon.