Rank in order the reasons for the loss last night

BillsFan130

People are blaming run defense on poor tackling. I'm blaming run defense because there were holes big enough to drive a truck through.

Yep. The tackling wasn't great but the Dline were getting blown off the ball right from the snap and tossed side like rag dolls.

PFF grading Kyle Williams an 81 is as laughable as when Rodgers threw 5 TDs 0 INTs and they graded him in the 60s.

Edited by GunnerBill

McDermott???

Are you !@#$ing kidding me? He didnt have them ready? Theyre grown men making millions. This is the same guy everyone was giving game balls to last week.

This team on paper should be 3-5 at best.

Dont get me wrong. I was pissed. Its the first game I turned off early since I can remember.

But blaming the coach? What exactly does he didnt have them ready mean? That award goes to Marv in SB25.

Im not saying hes infallible, but this game was lost because the lines on both side sucked, and turnovers.

Itll be OK, gents. Well beat NO next week and youll all be back on board with the process.

Edited by stevestojan

1. Offensive Line

2. Didn't abandon the run quick enough

3. No Dareus

4. No Pass Rush

I am sick of this team always being chained to "establishing the run".

Last night they needed to ditch the run and start passing. We're going to top out as a poor mans Kansas City ala 2011-2016 if it's 150+ yards rushing or a loss.

STOP RUNNING SWEEPS EVERY 3 PLAYS. You are losing yards every time.

Edited by Straight Hucklebuck

1. Offensive Line

2. Didn't abandon the run quick enough

3. No Dareus

4. No Pass Rush

I am sick of this team always being chained to "establishing the run".

Last night they needed to ditch the run and start passing. We're going to top out as a poor mans Kansas City ala 2011-2016 if it's 150+ yards rushing or a loss.

STOP RUNNING SWEEPS EVERY 3 PLAYS. You are losing yards every time.

They abandoned the run pretty fast. They called pass 63% in the 1st half and 84% in the second. They gave up trying to be balanced after about 2 drives.

A lot of folks seem to think we ran much more than we did.

Edited by GunnerBill

OL

DL

Playcalling

I'm not even a TT fan but those saying it was on him last night have me scratching my head. He wasn't holding the ball on most of those sacks, he would plant his back foot after his drop and be under duress immediately.

Just now, ALF said:

What Castillo has done to the OL and run game is like what Rex did to the D. 

7 sacks and no run game is just brutal

He managed to ruin the o-line in Baltimore after that had been a strength of that team for years.... he is well on is way to 2 for 2..... useless coach.