Reeeeelaaaaaax. We're 5-3

Steptide

Bottom line...its over.

Ive seen this crap wayyyyy too many years.

They fooled me one last time this season. I was all in. Buying the hype and not letting new faces be held accountable for all past failures.

Getting blown out, on NATIONAL TV, against the freakin New Jersey JETS, that says it all.

Vegas has us over or under 6 wins this season. I think we win tops 2 more and finish at the worst possible record a team could finish...7-9.

Literally the SOS. Drafting too high to get an elite player and not winning enough games to be a contender.

No. Mans. Land.

Yuppppppp

New Orleans
@LA Chargers
@Kansas City
New England
Indianapolis
Miami
@New England
@Miami
Have to win 4 at home and one on the road. Not an easy task. I get the feeling that they will look back at this game and regret the loss.

Circa 2011 (6-10 after 5-2 start)

Edited by BuffaloMatt

Ik the Jets arent bad, but a playoff team doesnt lose that game. It was pathetic. Couldnt get a thing going. Mediocrity is one thing I am sick of!!! Grinds my gears lol

Playoffs teams lose games like this all the time. The Steelers got clobbered by the Bears as an example.

Terrible performance last night. But McD has changed the mindset at 1 Bills Drive. Look for them to come out firing next weekend.

Playoffs teams lose games like this all the time. The Steelers got clobbered by the Bears as an example.

Terrible performance last night. But McD has changed the mindset at 1 Bills Drive. Look for them to come out firing next weekend.

I hope so man, I really do but the Steelers only lost by 6, we got blowed the f out.

They'll defend their own dirt. Gets them 4 more wins. And beat the Fish in Miami.

The process took a bit of a hit last night, but if the process works they'll come out and take down the Saints next week.

Our 4 home games are vs the Saints, Pats, Colts and Dolphins. I would love to share your optimism but after watching last night's debacle, I'm not ready to declare all 4 of those home games victories. Honestly speaking, the ONLY one right now I would chalk up as a guaranteed W is the Colts. The Saints offense is starting to run on all 4 cylinders, the Pats are the Pats, and we can only hope the Dolphins without Ajayi will pose less of a threat than last year.

I'm sorry but last night's loss has me feelin pretty down about the rest of the season. It never seems to fail with this team, McDermott now included. The Bills play well, string together some impressive victories, win some games they shouldn't, and people start buying in. National media even starts giving the Bills props, [insert coach name here] starts getting chatter for early Coach of the Year, then comes the talk of "hey these Bills are different". Up comes the ONE primetime game on their schedule, where the Bills have the chance to show the world they are for real, and what do they do? Come out and sh*t the bed, in the absolute worst way, leaving everyone saying the three words I hate hearing, but have no argument against, "same old Bills". This loss hurts.

Reserving judgement until after Saints game. Good teams do lose bad games every year. Not to mention I believed they would finish 5 and 11 before the season, so they are better than some of us believed. Playoffs? I hope so, but need to see more. If they start losing home games, I'll throw in the towel.

Our 4 home games are vs the Saints, Pats, Colts and Dolphins. I would love to share your optimism but after watching last night's debacle, I'm not ready to declare all 4 of those home games victories. Honestly speaking, the ONLY one right now I would chalk up as a guaranteed W is the Colts. The Saints offense is starting to run on all 4 cylinders, the Pats are the Pats, and we can only hope the Dolphins without Ajayi will pose less of a threat than last year.

I'm sorry but last night's loss has me feelin pretty down about the rest of the season. It never seems to fail with this team, McDermott now included. The Bills play well, string together some impressive victories, win some games they shouldn't, and people start buying in. National media even starts giving the Bills props, [insert coach name here] starts getting chatter for early Coach of the Year, then comes the talk of "hey these Bills are different". Up comes the ONE primetime game on their schedule, where the Bills have the chance to show the world they are for real, and what do they do? Come out and sh*t the bed, in the absolute worst way, leaving everyone saying the three words I hate hearing, but have no argument against, "same old Bills". This loss hurts.

well stated - same old Bills, Last night took all the air out of my football for sure... At least everyone will lay off Zay for a while...

Edited by Bills Fan of Maryland

Till last night they were 5-2, right? And in the two losses one more caught pass here or there and they win those. Last night was bad, the entire team from coaching staff to players had a bad day.

So you would take one bad game as the norm, vs. 7 games where they either won or were right there at the end? Why?

Losing to the Bengals and Jets will be the reason it's 18 years.

well in all fairness at the time we played the bengles they actually played a very good high volume game......at least Tyrod got like 285 yards..29-40 and 2 TD's.....the 300 yard per game people can look at this as a positive..lol

Bills had a worse week than Kevin Spacey.

LOL.....that was mean

Great teams don't miss opportunities to get fat against lesser opponents. That being said it was a road Thursday Night game against a not so bad team and the team is 5-3. Fluky things happen in the NFL esp on Thursday's. Next weeks game is huge but they have a long time to prepare. Hopefully they can get back to playing the way they need to. Also Benjamin coming and a possible return from injury for Charles Clay lends hope that the offense could get some much needed reinforcements at the skill positions.

Those two young safties the Jets have are the real deal, and their CB's are solid. The Jets have the makings of a top 5 defense and Taylor didn't challenge them once. Super safe throws even when we were down big. We will need offense to win these next few games, everybody get ready for the big rip.