Reeeeelaaaaaax. We're 5-3

Steptide

Saints reallt doesnt matter to much other than the fact it is at home. Being an NFC team

Now you are going to have to steal on from NE or Chiefs.

Well it matters towards our record. I know that AFC games are more important but this season 10-6 would probably get us in the playoffs without worrying about tie breakers, as hard as it'll be to get there. Now, if we go 9-7 we will likely be among a few teams fighting for the last playoff spot so yeah those division and conference records will be significant.

But the other reason I feel next wk is a must win is because a 2 game losing streak is just bad for the morale of this team especially after what they had been building towards prior to tonights game. Next thing you know we are on a downward spiral just like 2011

This game was huge--- if one had hopes of ending the drought. In the second half of the season, they have the Patriots twice, KC and the Chargers on the road (in addition to next week's game vs. New Orleans).

Losing to the Bengals and Jets will be the reason it's 18 years.

Losing to the Bengals and Jets will be the reason it's 18 years.

Hopefully we start to approach away games the same way we do home games. This is a completely different team at home and obviously teams are generally better at home but the difference should not be as significant as it is here

We can only afford 3 more losses...Likly will be KC and NE 2x....that means we have no room for error in any of the other games which is asking alot from this team.

I hate to say it, but this is 100% correct. Beating the Jets - the JETS - was critical for that reason: it would have given them the chance to lose the games in which the Bills are serious underdogs and still be in the driver's seat for a wild card. Yes, there are upsets in the NFL, but that works both ways. Chargers? Yeah, they can easily beat this team. Dolphins in Miami? I wouldn't be stunned. Saints next week becomes almost a must-win now, and that's not the position you want to be in.

We just got destroyed against one of the easier opponents left on our schedule.

Season is pretty much !@#$ed as far as Im concerned.

You don't understand NFL football very well then.

This sort of thing is common. This game may very likely be offset by a huge win no one sees coming, like our road game in KC, or maybe one or both of the NE games.

You never know in this league and you get weird results week to week routinely.

You don't understand NFL football very well then.

This sort of thing is common. This game may very likely be offset by a huge win no one sees coming, like our road game in KC, or maybe one or both of the NE games.

You never know in this league and you get weird results week to week routinely.

I know what your saying - it's a week to week league and crazy things can happen.

But there's a HUGE difference IMO between being 6-2 and 5-3. This was a game we really needed to have if we were serious about breaking the play drought.

Edited by Klaista2k

Tonight reminded me why Vlad was a healthy scratch.

It was pretty embarrassing for the whole line. I don't think any of them will grade well.

This game was huge--- if one had hopes of ending the drought. In the second half of the season, they have the Patriots twice, KC and the Chargers on the road (in addition to next week's game vs. New Orleans).

I know that the Chargers are on the West Coast, but I don't think they will be any tougher than the Saints.

5-3 and fans are giving up already? With the addition of Gaines and the twin towers, the development of Zay. We should be better barring injuries.

I agree. JFC, what's with all these chicken littles? Can you imagine these folks in real life? Must be some real winners.

Bills are still in good shape at 5-3, which is far better than I had them pegged before the season began. Looking forward to next Sunday to see what kind of backbone we have.

I know what your saying - it's a week to week league and crazy things can happen.

But there's a HUGE difference IMO between being 6-2 and 5-3. This was a game we really needed to have if we were serious about breaking the play drought IMO.

The part that bothers me the most... since 2004 we have had at least a few pretty good teams and post-season opportunities. Along the way we pull off some upsets and then get to the critical but relatively easy game in our schedule and EVERY TIME we lose. We see other hot teams take care of lesser opponents en route to the playoffs all the time, but the Bills can never do it. How did Miami sneak into the playoffs last season? They won every game they were supposed to win down the stretch. Sometimes it was ugly, but they did it. One of many examples. I'd like to see us do this just once! I thought this would be the season because we played as a team and seemed to have a certain discipline that the other Bills teams did not have. Not to mention, we came into this game relatively healthy compared to previous weeks while the Jets were supposedly banged up. But we were annihilated. It wasn't even the 2017 Bills out there today. Hopefully it was a case of another sloppy TNF performance, more than a representation of who we really are as a team.

The problem is those teams have much better offenses than us....our D will be put to a tough test...we gave the Jets and McCown 34 burgers.....let that sink in....

Yes, tonight's game sucked like a herd of Kardashians.

I'm still not giving up on this team, they are in a good position to make more noise.

They will come back from this.

I think for some teams at 5-3 the season isn't over, but, this is the Buffalo Bills...

Who's our competition in AFC?

Do you expect to look like tonight or the 5-2 team that lost by 10 points in their 2 losses going forward?

Total anomaly tonight imo...

We looked completely out of character, 3 days rest/gameplan on the road lost us this game.

I don't expect the Bills to look this bad ever again in 2017. Both lines got dominated, we lacked our trademark fundamentals. If this was a Sunday/Monday game I'd be worried.. Everyone was saying we we're done at 1-1 and 3-2 as well..

Edited by JerseyBills

Relax, why would I relax?

We have been here many times in the last 17 years. History points to bad things. This was supposed to be the end of being ”Billsy", or the "same old Bills". But here we are, still inconsistent, still can't get over the 5 win hump, still suck in primetime, and still dropping 2 of the worst games in years in CAR and NY.