OJ Simpson handing out candy on Halloween in a Bills jersey

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys what are you talking about? He was not guilty! The glove was tight, remember?

Most idiotic thing I've ever seen at a trial.

Gotta love the LAPD. Couldn't frame a guilty man, and couldn't convict someone on pedophile charges who confessed to sleeping with kids (Michael Jackson.)

you can murder people and be proven not guilty. welcome to america. the bloody shoe print at the scene was from "those ugly @$$ shoes" that he would never wear, however there's a pic of him at Rich Stadium wearing the ugly @$$ shoes that unforunately was not found until after the trial. there's a receipt for the blood soaked murder gloves showing he bought them. just because the defense switched it around and made it be about racism doesn't excuse the fact that he did murder 2 people. it's all fun and games on internet forums but 2 people are dead and he did it so it's not really funny to joke about it imo

there was more evidence that was not admissible in court. What probably would have nailed him with a guitly verdict. Was the POS known as OJ, Nicole's, and Goldmans blood found on the bedroom drains and in both the sink and shower in his house. I give OJ a few more months before he returns to prison. Most likely on tax evasion,or some simple parole violation. His kids he had with Nicole live in Florida and from what the media says have no relationship with him.

Most idiotic thing I've ever seen at a trial.

Gotta love the LAPD. Couldn't frame a guilty man, and couldn't convict someone on pedophile charges who confessed to sleeping with kids (Michael Jackson.)

Thanks for putting Jackson in parens. Before I got to them I was going through a list in my head of potentials.

What irresponsible parents. Regardless of his accomplishments on the football field, as great as they were, I would NEVER allow my kid to approach that man.

He probably isnt going to kill any kids in the street. Id bet its among the safest spots a kid could go for Halloween

Edited by NoSaint

What irresponsible parents. Regardless of his accomplishments on the football field, as great as they were, I would NEVER allow my kid to approach that man.

Goodness!! How many children did OJ end up killing last night?!?

Yeah because he has a history of being stable and not wreckless.

He got his ass whooped by a 17 year old boy and couldn't defend himself with his own fists and needed to use a gun LOL.

And look how angry you still are over it! :lol:

Lol .. I love PEZ. Especially in the Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman commemorative dispensers. Some of their best ever.

A gruesome joke. But I will admit I laughed.

Kids put on ski masks and go to OJ’s house and everyone thinks it’s adorable. But OJ does it and everyone yells “MURDERER!”

Damn racists..

I laughed at this also.

Thank you both.

On 11/1/2017 at 11:33 AM, Lurker said:

OJ > Bruce on the field.

What happened after he retired can't take away from that...

you left out......IMO

On 11/1/2017 at 10:52 PM, NoSaint said:

He probably isnt going to kill any kids in the street. Id bet its among the safest spots a kid could go for Halloween

I get your point, but.........among the safest?? I'll take that bet.