OJ Simpson handing out candy on Halloween in a Bills jersey

Because he's black, of course.

see if I make this joke I'm called out on it. You make this joke and it's nothing.

But that's !@#$ing funny. Well done

Great. Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman were innocent as well.

Maybe you forgot several pieces of evidence was thrown out during the OJ trial....

lol. Zimmerman was 100% innocent by factual evidence.

Anthony and OJ were able to fight their convictions by circumstance and legal work.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just stop. I've watch the trial and have seen enough after the fact documentaries on the evidence presented and not presented in court to form a personal opinion. The fact that he wasn't convicted in the criminal court doesn't mean that he didn't do it. It simply means the prosecution did a crappy job bringing the case, and the defense did just enough to cast the technical shadow of doubt.

The Civil court found him more likely than not responsible for those deaths.

Like Royal says... "don't be naive"

civil court doesn't mean a damn thing. I'm fairly certain I could sue you just for offending me on a message board (if you actually did) in a civil court.

see if I make this joke I'm called out on it. You make this joke and it's nothing.

Anthony and OJ were able to fight their convictions by circumstance and legal work.

Zimmerman is a piece of chit and I don't believe a word he said.

Didn't he try to pull some crap in Texas?

George Zimmerman was pulled over speeding by the police in Texas and revealed to the officers he was carrying a gun.

At some point during the traffic stop, Zimmerman asked the officer whether he recognized him from television

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I know for a fact that you have caused me irreparable harm.

the outfit you were wearing... You were asking for it.

That dress and garter belt ... Oh my.

Zimmerman is a piece of chit and I don't believe a word he said.

Didn't he try to pull some crap in Texas?

don't know or care about Texas. Or about you listening if you believe him

He was attacked by a teenage wanna be thug and defended himself. 100% of the actual physical evidence confirms this. And there is absolutely no other way a logical and intelligent person could disagree

civil court doesn't mean a damn thing. I'm fairly certain I could sue you just for offending me on a message board (if you actually did) in a civil court.

Sure it does. He walked away with a helluva liability to those families. And I'm pretty sure there was a presentation of evidence and a jury decision.

I must have missed it...Who did he murder?

you can murder people and be proven not guilty. welcome to america. the bloody shoe print at the scene was from "those ugly @$$ shoes" that he would never wear, however there's a pic of him at Rich Stadium wearing the ugly @$$ shoes that unforunately was not found until after the trial. there's a receipt for the blood soaked murder gloves showing he bought them. just because the defense switched it around and made it be about racism doesn't excuse the fact that he did murder 2 people. it's all fun and games on internet forums but 2 people are dead and he did it so it's not really funny to joke about it imo

Edited by kdiggz

What irresponsible parents. Regardless of his accomplishments on the football field, as great as they were, I would NEVER allow my kid to approach that man.

What's he ever done to a kid?

I mean, obviously he's a delusional guy who won't confess to a brutal murder but I've never heard of him mistreating children -- ever.

LOL no.

Are you a person that believes the legal system is flawless and they always get it right?

LOL no.

Are you a person that believes the legal system is flawless and they always get it right?

no I am not nby any means. But I know the great zimzam was Innocent

Sure it does. He walked away with a helluva liability to those families. And I'm pretty sure there was a presentation of evidence and a jury decision.

you need to brush up on civil liabilities vs criminal lability

the problem is .... I /we don't know when you are being serious ..

on this I am being serious. I was on vacation at the beach and it rained that week so I watched it.

Yeah because he has a history of being stable and not wreckless.

He got his ass whooped by a 17 year old boy and couldn't defend himself with his own fists and needed to use a gun LOL.

Which he had the right to do under Florida law.

Anyway, back on topic. OJ is definitely innocent. I think that's pretty well settled. Now what about the weird larceny stuff? Frankly I think star athletes and actors should get passes on silly stuff like that.

no I am not nby any means. But I know the great zimzam was Innocent

you need to brush up on civil liabilities vs criminal lability

on this I am being serious. I was on vacation at the beach and it rained that week so I watched it.

I understand there's a significant difference in the burden of proof. Shadow of doubt vs. More likely than not. My point I was making was to poster yungmack in post #50 where I was asked me to justify "my" belief/statement previously. And the civil trial was part of my justification as to why I believe OJ is a murderer. A presentation of evidence took place, and a Jury indeed sided with Goldman/Brown.

yungmack

Edited by wiskibreth