The Brownsiest Brownsing even for the Browns

YoloinOhio

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man. I didnt go either because I wussed out thinking it was going to pour all day. I hate myself.

I dont like how they are treating Kizer because hes the youngest starter in the league. They knew he was raw. Hue decided not to hire an OC. They have no vet QB there for him to learn from not an OC nor any decent weapons. It was a terrible place for a rookie Qb to land imo. They could have at least kept Barnidge. Their most vet pass catcher is that steaming pile Kenny Britt. Kizer may not be any good but evaluating him this way is just futile. Then there is the yo-yoing him in and out of the lineup. Come on, Browns.

Yup. Lots of mistakes to go around with the Browns. McCarron was definitely to appease Hue. They missed on several QBs. Hue wanted Goff, but not Wentz. Trubisky was of interest to the Browns as was Mahomes, but Hue didn’t want Watson. Kizer was a crapshoot. I see some changes coming with all of the infighting.

@thecomeback

Browns trade for AJ Mccarron reportedly falls through because they were too busy celebrating to call it in

http://thecomeback.com/nfl/browns-failed-call-trade-aj-mccarron-busy-celebrating.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

...a real shocker....does this flub ever get anything right?.....sad............

It was clear both teams agreed to the trade. It should have been processed. Almost as dumb as suspending a guy for six games and having it put on hold three different times. If I am the Browns I am appealing

i believe they did appeal but the league denied it. They should have thrown them a bone (dawgs, get it). Ill be here all week.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Paul: Sashi did you make the call?

Sashi: That was your job. Pass me another beer. You gonna eat the rest of that Perogi?

We laugh...but the Bills have had long periods of incompetence that resemble this...

the bills haven't had anything close to resembling the incompetence of the Browns. No one has, they are in a league all their own....

As bad as it's been in Buffalo at times over the last 17 years, the Browns are the epitome of a true dumpster fire pro sports organization.

So much for the moneyball garbage and pretty sure yet another full blown housecleaning is coming after this season since the current geniuses felt Wentz, Goff, Deshaun Watson, etc weren't the answer for them.

As bad as it's been in Buffalo at times over the last 17 years, the Browns are the epitome of a true dumpster fire pro sports organization.

So much for the moneyball garbage and pretty sure yet another full blown housecleaning is coming after this season since the current geniuses felt Wentz, Goff, Deshaun Watson, etc weren't the answer for them.

they just can't seem to get out of their own way

I do recall something similar being rumored to happen recently with the Bills but don't think it was ever really confirmed or have a legit source come out and report it

It was the Sabres a couple of years ago under Darcy Regier, some player they lost out on because their fax jammed or something.