Who do you root for tonight? KC vs DEN

mikemac2001

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I'm in a similar situation with Tyreek Hill.

Now, had I started Deshaun Watson.....

Exact same scenario here as far as Fantasy goes.

As for the game itself- keep Denver out of it. If KC was a .500 team Id say go Broncos, but they look legit. The pick will be what it will be.

I love Andy Reid and the KC Chiefs fan base is a real one, up there with us and Green Bay.

As much as I like the thought of KC tanking to boost our pick order next year, I just can't root against that team.

The fact that I bet big on them to win 9 games this season honestly has nothing to do with it, but that was almost as easy money as my Rams bet (they only had to win 5)

It's funny. An hour before kickoff and I still don't know who I'm rooting for. There are ramifications, both ways, for the Bills. Both teams have great fan bases (not bandwagon, by any means), some very good coaches/front office personnel. I have a feeling I won't even know who I want to win, until I start rooting for a team, at some point during the game. Kind of like ordering in a restaurant when I can't make up my mind from looking at the menu. I'll know what I want when the server asks for my order---I often surprise myself.

I love Andy Reid and the KC Chiefs fan base is a real one, up there with us and Green Bay.

As much as I like the thought of KC tanking to boost our pick order next year, I just can't root against that team.

The fact that I bet big on them to win 9 games this season honestly has nothing to do with it, but that was almost as easy money as my Rams bet (they only had to win 5)

Ive never met a Chiefs fan, I dont think any exist outside of Kansas and Missouri. Broncos fans are extremely annoying though.

According to the ny times playoff simulator, the Bills odds of making the playoffs are 60% if Denver wins and 63% if Kansas City wins so I'm rooting for the Chiefs.

What percentage is it at if the Bills win Thursday?

73 but not sure with tonight’s outcomes. I heard 73 on gr today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk