Shady is ridiculous

YoloinOhio

seriously? not even close man. he's not even top 30 all time in rushing.... guys like fred taylor and edge james have over 12,000 yds rushing and are barely even considered.

I love shady. a generational talent. so damn good. but HOF if his career end now? that's absurd.

In the age of the pass, Shady is the run.

Unsung hero on that play: Vlad Ducasse. Vlad the Impaler pulls across and seals that hole, letting McCoy through.

Yes, I saw that on the replay. Good for him, we've roasted him and Mills on this board, but both played well today and deserve recognition.

seriously? not even close man. he's not even top 30 all time in rushing.... guys like fred taylor and edge james have over 12,000 yds rushing and are barely even considered.

I love shady. a generational talent. so damn good. but HOF if his career end now? that's absurd.

Yes. Seriously.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/philadelphia-eagles/lesean-mccoy-good-ever-building-hall-fame-case%3famp

Love Shady. Love his personality. Hated that showboating and not running hard into the endzone on the long run. Don't do it.

For as much as the guy busts his ass off for the Bills let him have his fun when he finally rips his biggest run of the year.

Edited by Real McCoy

"With three more years at his career averages — 1,119 rushing yards, 48 receptions — he'll be over 12,000 rushing yards and 500 catches, and all four backs who've done that (LaDainian Tomlinson, Marcus Allen, Emmitt Smith and Marshall Faulk) have been enshrined in Canton. And Shady has a far higher per-carry average than any of those four"

the theme of this article is about him building his resume'.... nowhere does it say he's even close to having the credentials if his career ended today. so lets hope it continues becuz he's truly a joy to watch and who knows if we'll ever get to watch another runner like him in buffalo.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

"With three more years at his career averages 1,119 rushing yards, 48 receptions he'll be over 12,000 rushing yards and 500 catches, and all four backs who've done that (LaDainian Tomlinson, Marcus Allen, Emmitt Smith and Marshall Faulk) have been enshrined in Canton. And Shady has a far higher per-carry average than any of those four"

Now THAT is some elite company!

Edited by Chicken Boo

For as much as the guy busts his ass for the Bills let him have his fun when he finally rips his biggest run of the year.

I'm not sure why he couldn't have as big of a celebration once he scored. Too many times over the years we have seen a guy celebrate stupidly and then not score. I love the guy as much as anyone. I don't like him any less now because he did that. He just shouldn't do it. No one should.

He's awesome though. Probably my favorite Bill.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

If his career ended now, HOF?

His career numbers are leaning that way.

If he plays for another 4-5 years he is absolutely a HoF back.

I've been saying it since we traded for him. He is a legit HoF running back.

Will probably retire with around 12000+ Running yards, 100 total TDs. 4000 receiving yards

He doesn't take many big hits and always shows up to play on Sunday's. He is his own biggest critic

"With three more years at his career averages 1,119 rushing yards, 48 receptions he'll be over 12,000 rushing yards and 500 catches, and all four backs who've done that (LaDainian Tomlinson, Marcus Allen, Emmitt Smith and Marshall Faulk) have been enshrined in Canton. And Shady has a far higher per-carry average than any of those four"

the theme of this article is about him building his resume'.... nowhere does it say he's even close to having the credentials if his career ended today.

Ok ok. So i may have jumped the gun.

We just dont see RB carry the ball like they used to 20yrs ago. So just like WR and QB numbers will probably be adjusted for HOF entry, the RB numbers will prob be adjusted as well. Shady has been a top 5 all-around RB in this league now for years.