Official MNF Thread: Eagles v Skins

Jauronimo

Classic Jon Gruden late in the first half:

"He fits this city of Philadelphia perfectly. Blue collar tough. They appreciate guys that go to the wall. What's that movie? Rocky Balboa? You can put a little Rocky in Wentz"

:lol:

Still, to this day, the most famous Philadelphian is a fictional mentally challenged person who left his job at the pet shop and went on to get punched in the face for a living. Not Ben Franklin, not actual boxer Joe Frazier. Rocky f$#@%ing Balboa. Great work, Philly.

Still wondering why the hell the Browns did not draft Wentz. What a dysfunctional franchise

If they drafted Wentz, they'd at least be 1-5 by now. At LEAST!

In another shocking turn of events, Jordan Reed injured on the play. Can't believe he went this long.

There was a large contingent of BBMB posters last year that decided we'd be idiots to trade for Wentz.

I would have traded our entire offense (less McCoy) for that kid.

He already is the next great QB. I hope he stays healthy because the NFL needs him.

There was a large contingent of BBMB posters last year that decided we'd be idiots to trade for Wentz.

He already is the next great QB. I hope he stays healthy because the NFL needs him.

In retrospect, plus McCoy. By the way, two teams here tonight that were thought to have been so poorly mismanaged - meddlin' liddle Dan Snyder and his crazy coaching and personnel moves; the failed Chip Kelly Experiment going up in flames - that they'd be consigned to years of rebuilding. And yet, here they are, one team in a Bills-like always hanging around mode (including a few playoff appearances despite the Spurrier and Shanahan flame-outs and the "mortgaging the future" for 1 good year of RG3), one team now pulling away from the rest of the NFC. Meanwhile, we're on Year 18 of the rebuild.

More than a little Aaron Rodgers in Wentz.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

What the f@#$ was that?

I don't mean Gruden's sheer idiocy, confusing the Broadstreet Bullies Flyers teams with Mike and Mike. I mean Cousins throwing that INT directly to Corey Graham who was 6 feet away from him absolutely alone?

Edited by Jauronimo

What the f@#$ was that?

I don't mean Gruden's sheer idiocy, confusing the Broadstreet Bullies Flyers teams with Mike and Mike. I mean Cousins throwing that INT directly to Corey Graham who was 6 feet away from him absolutely alone?

The Eagles D Lineman hit the ball while Cousins was releasing it

Yep. We are wrong but we don't know why yet. Turbos will show us the error of our ways. The lesson will be hyper literal, pedantic, and somehow its going to involve Trent Dilfer. I can't wait.

It boils down to what we think we're seeing and what reality is. We're disillusioned fools and Turbo will lead us to the truth.

Yep. We are wrong but we don't know why yet. Turbos will show us the error of our ways. The lesson will be hyper literal, pedantic, and somehow its going to involve Trent Dilfer. I can't wait.

84.4 (coming into tonight's game)

That's the QB ratings for Tyrod as a Bill and Wentz as an Eagle!

(I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing this argument too)