Td celebrations are over the tops

Howard

(quote him) thanks for the kind words. People some times dont understand my years in the postal service as something they should thank me for. Really I served to make sure the lines of communication were always open for people to write letters and send cards and get packages. I wouldn't trade it for any other career and not for these young guys who make a fools of themselves on a weekly basis. Never would any of my guys do that on a route after a busy day of sorting or delivering. I wouldn't let them because i always told them to treat their service to the post office as a privilege and act like you have delivered thousands of packages before. Some younger boys would slap hands or cheer the older guys on when they got back from their routes in bad weather and I always told them to simmer down and get back to work. But i was proud of them sons a b's and the work they did and they didn't need to do no cockamamie dance to show how well they served you and me.

ok...now i know none of this is real.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E Wood said it best, the Hide & Seek by Pitt WR's was cheesy at best. No problem with guys having fun but some of these celebrations are ridiculous

On a side note, I think Eric Wood talks too much.

I'm with you; done with the over-the-top celebrations. All those "socially concerned" athletes who are compelled to demonstrate support and unity at the expense of honoring our nation and its symbols should take a moment from celebrating themselves and make their "statements" after they score. Kneel quietly them instead of acting like a buffoon.

You do realize its a game right? I love that they can celebrate, shows some personality and IMO makes the players more likable.

when asked if i saw the stupid little dance at the game, i replied that about half of one section of the EZ was able to see the stupid little dance, that it mattered like nothing at the actual game.

I'm with you; done with the over-the-top celebrations. All those "socially concerned" athletes who are compelled to demonstrate support and unity at the expense of honoring our nation and its symbols should take a moment from celebrating themselves and make their "statements" after they score. Kneel quietly them instead of acting like a buffoon.

"Dance for me monkey"

I dont care but They need to put a time limit on this, i am afraid they are going to get long and longer for more attention and ESPN "highlights". I want to watch football, not some self absorbed athlete trying to be "creative." The hide and go seek thing was stupid and embarrassing

So when are they going to mix the anthem protest with TD celebrations. Maybe someone can hide an american flag under the goal post cushion (a la Joe horn and the cell phone) and take it out and rip it up and stomp on it.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

They used to celebrate way more years back. Billy Johnson, the fun bunch, the dirty bird, the ickey shuffle, Deion Sanders, Randy moss, Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, the list goes on and on. Don't be such old, boring, cranky, whiney, senile, farts.

I'm one of the old people that doesn't have selective memory.

Edited by Elite Poster

They used to celebrate way more years back. Billy Johnson, the fun bunch, the dirty bird, the ickey shuffle, Deion Sanders, Randy moss, Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, the list goes on and on. Don't be such old, boring, cranky, whiney, senile, farts.

I'm one of the old people that doesn't have selective memory.

I'm one of the old people who didn't like that crap either. I remember guys like Jimmy Brown and Jerry Rice and even OJ. The true greats knew how good they were; they didn't have to resort to those kind of antics to try and prove it.