Why no update on Humber?

1B4IDie

interesting that Matthews is able to play even though he actually uses his thumb in the game whereas Humber you could just tape it up and give him a club. back in the day if you broke a finger they just taped it up and sent you back out there, you only missed a couple of plays

interesting that Matthews is able to play even though he actually uses his thumb in the game whereas Humber you could just tape it up and give him a club. back in the day if you broke a finger they just taped it up and sent you back out there, you only missed a couple of plays

I don't think Matthews is playing and how easy is it to tackle someone with a broken hand?

He was doing well....but in truth I think they have been waiting for this rook that is in there not to heal and that is their boy and draft pick

Nah, Frazier said they're pleased with how Milano has played so far but he said once Humber is ready he'll be put right back into the starting lineup.

You really seem to like the back ups

Not necessarily in this case but let's not pretend humber is a proven commodity. He's another guy that's been mostly a backup/ST player his entire career but he was off to a decent start.

In the end Humber is a true stop gap though and not saying Milano is the long term answer, still think we address OLB next year in the draft or FA.

Whoever it was who replaced Humber against the Bengals managed to play while invisible. I don't think I ever heard his name called or saw him make an impact. Humber please come back as soon as you can.

In a lot of cases that could be the sign of a good thing. Especially a coverage linebacker. You didnt see his name on the back of his jersey chasing someone from behind