Bills reportedly interested in acquiring another RB

YoloinOhio

This offense needs talent, young talent. What our new GM needs to do is rebuild it with the draft, stock pile more picks, move more ageing players. I don't believe this story to be true. If anything if we were in the mix about a trading of top ageing RB it was to move McCoy for the right price in my opinion. I hope nobody is safe on this team as I want it to be built for the long haul with young top talent and I hope finding a franchise worthy QB is the top goal first and formost.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This offense needs talent, young talent. What our new GM needs to do is rebuild it with the draft, stock pile more picks, move more ageing players. I don't believe this story to be true. If anything if we were in the mix about a trading of top ageing RB it was to move McCoy for the right price in my opinion. I hope nobody is safe on this team as I want it to be built for the long haul with young top talent and I hope finding a franchise worthy QB is the top goal first and formost.

you almost got through a post without mentioning the qb...almost.

Assuming we can trade for a RB, who might be available from another team?

I could see Matt Forte or Jeremy Hill being available yet wouldn't want them. Instead I'd look over Practice squads and try and add someone including former Bill Jonathan Williams in Denver.

you almost got through a post without mentioning the qb...almost.

I know right. Sorry man. It's been a issue with this team for so long it just comes out natural now. Edited by xRUSHx

Why? Allen can help them this year and future years. Its worth it because his availability is at all time high and we are in a position of power with all the extra picks. It helps the team now and later. Thats why you do it.

Exactly. Hes only 25 years old, for some reason I figured he was like 30. Had a lot of injuries but at 25 its worth the risk

It needs to be done. I can't watch any more outside run attempts with Tolbert. Sometimes you just have to say, no man, just no.

LOL I mean, it's like a joke when he does that. It's like, putting the Japanese Sumo Wrestlers on the olympic sprint race. COME ON MAN!

Preston Ridlehuber is available from what I've heard.

Hahaha... the other day on GMFB they were talking about great football names from the past. They mentioned a guy named Fair Hooker , a WR . The Bills should sign him lol.. I gues he played in the ' 60s and when Don Meredith was asked about him he said " I never met one"