Bucky Brooks- 1 of the best team defenses I've seen in years

Really nice write-up about this defense, going as far to say it's one of the best TEAM defenses he has seen in years.

I sometimes think my biased view has me hyping up the Bills more than what is really happening,but it's awesome to see the recognition on a national scale and confirms what my eyes have seen - an elite , possibly best in the game defense, if 99 can get going, watch out..

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000857451/article/texans-scheme-maximizing-deshaun-watson-bills-to-playoffs

Love quotes like this:

"Whether it is the ability to produce takeaways at an astounding rate or suffocate high-powered offenses with a disciplined scheme and fanatical effort, a championship-caliber defense imposes its will on opponents with a style that pops off the game tape. "

This was an excellent article, thanks for posting. I've always said if we had Tyrod with Schwartz's defense we would've been a playoff team. And honestly our defense is even better than it was when Schwartz was here. I think the streak finally breaks this year.

the d is way better than I thought it would be

The secondary is the most shocking. I figured our front 4 would be good in a simplified 4-3 and our backers would be ok...but the all new look in the backfield has been completely surprising and the highlight of the year so far. Great coaching and management to get these guys in here, prepared, and playing awesome.

The secondary is the most shocking. I figured our front 4 would be good in a simplified 4-3 and our backers would be ok...but the all new look in the backfield has been completely surprising and the highlight of the year so far. Great coaching and management to get these guys in here, prepared, and playing awesome.

I was most worried about the Lbs, but I think the superior play of the secondary has been the biggest surprise.

Talk about jumping the gun.

you clearly are not a fan of the bills succeeding or doing well. your posts "persona" here is negative and you seem to indulge in the bills losing. it's fans like you, not really a fan of the team but a fan of negativity and failure, who seem to wallow in it. hopefully you'll (continue to) be wrong as the team continues to win games and move toward a successful season.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973