Cam Newton under fire for comment toward female reporter

YoloinOhio

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Domination/abuse of men by women, mental or physical, would be just as wrong as if the genders were reversed. My point is that the big, macho guys coming on here beating their chests about putting women in their place are probably guys who have a wife that runs the house, or that report to a woman superior. And because of that, and probably don't have the stones to either stand up for themselves or work harder to become the boss, their only outlet is to come on a message board and pretend they're really tough.

I have raised two daughters to stand up for themselves and for their rights, and that they should treat everyone regardless of gender or race or ethnicity or orientation with respect and dignity. And they would have respectfully told this guy where to head in if they had been at this pressed. The only thing this reporter did wrong is she didn't stop Cam in mid-sentence and show him how foolish he was being.

So you insist on the equal treatment of genders, but don't show the same concern for people occupying different occupational strata?

Domination/abuse of men by women, mental or physical, would be just as wrong as if the genders were reversed. My point is that the big, macho guys coming on here beating their chests about putting women in their place are probably guys who have a wife that runs the house, or that report to a woman superior. And because of that, and probably don't have the stones to either stand up for themselves or work harder to become the boss, their only outlet is to come on a message board and pretend they're really tough.

I have raised two daughters to stand up for themselves and for their rights, and that they should treat everyone regardless of gender or race or ethnicity or orientation with respect and dignity. And they would have respectfully told this guy where to head in if they had been at this pressed. The only thing this reporter did wrong is she didn't stop Cam in mid-sentence and show him how foolish he was being.

As a fan of old men (weird), what makes you an expert on this topic?

Oh, because stats? Watch the game, and who gets the ball when. Red zone targets. Third down receptions.

I did watch the game. Brady looks all over the field, throws to a bunch of different guys depending on matchups and play calls and the time he has and who is running where when he looks at them and it's not remotely Hogan by a mile. It's not Hogan by a foot.

As there should be. One would hope, anyway, considering it's a sign of progress in society. Then again, Trump is President so that progress is not always linear or going at the rate one would hope.

Yeah, progress Testosterone out of existence...the only progress they want to make is where its a crime to be manly in any form.

People like you spout off on anonymous Internet sites because you are dominated by women at home and/or in the workplace.

LMAO...sure.

Or maybe I have high levels of testosterone, speak from experience and don't put up with woman's BS?

One of the two is true I guess...

May I ask what's wrong with being dominated by a woman?

Asking for a friend.

LMFAO!! I hope you are joking

Yeah, progress Testosterone out of existence...the only progress they want to make is where its a crime to be manly in any form.

Are you using the term "manly" with no level of irony or sarcasm? Seriously, what man uses that word?

"I wish I could be more manly but the feminists won't let me." :cry:

:lol:

he had nothing to get. Doll, sir, ma'am ... All the same

Best I ever did was at a Lowe's I was down aisle from the girl I was dating years ago (Kelly) and we had to get parts for a machine broke down in a field. Messy, old clothes, all that. Woman walks by with her husband and we overheard her making a comment. I heard the comment "these white trashy women just don't know how to dress in public."

I turned to the man dead in the eyes "sir, please put a muzzle on your B word because clearly she doesn't know how to keep her mouth closed in public."

Went over real well, couple in their 50's. His face went white, her face red.

I'm guessing your now to old for the military, but I'm pretty sure they view the difference between "sir and doll" as significant.

If you somehow have the misfortune to find yourself having to address a female judge test your theory and call her doll,

As a fan of old men (weird), what makes you an expert on this topic?

I'm getting up there in years but have been a Bills fan for 57 years. But now that you point it out the name could use some tweaking.

So you insist on the equal treatment of genders, but don't show the same concern for people occupying different occupational strata?

Of course they should be equal. My immediate boss is a woman as is her boss. They treat me with respect as I with them.

Or nonexistent. What an idiot.

If you were being sarcastic my apologies. If not, you're the one being an idiot.

LMAO...sure.

Or maybe I have high levels of testosterone, speak from experience and don't put up with woman's BS?

One of the two is true I guess...

LMFAO!! I hope you are joking

I would imagine your high testosterone is because you have to take supplements to try and be "manly". Taking supplemental testosterone makes your genitalia shrink, and just guessing I'll bet this is one of your issues.

Oh he gets it...he isn't playing into their stupidity and doing his own thing...

He's a guy feminisists love to hate but is the guy they cheat on with when they get tired of their doormat husbands and boyfriends and want an actual male.

Funny how feminists get nearly everything they want and women are more unhappy now then ever.

I worked with him and knew him for years, he was quite affable, but clueless.

I've always done my best to treat women with respect. In business I've had a good deal of success, I treat female colleagues the same as male colleagues.

As to your reference to women cheating on a feminist male because they want a real man is laughable. I've been married for a long time to this day when my wife walks into a room conversations stop. I've always shown her the utmost respect, she is my equal. Your theory on what women want is archaic macho nonsense.

I'm guessing your now to old for the military, but I'm pretty sure they view the difference between "sir and doll" as significant.

If you somehow have the misfortune to find yourself having to address a female judge test your theory and call her doll,

well anytime I ever faced a female judge, which I believe is three times I have called her sweet cheeks and pussycat. ... Who am I kidding I just answered yes or no questions

What I find most offensive about this is the lack of respect for Cam Newton's free speech.

I'm still most offended by the fact that his joke wasn't the least bit funny.

I mean, if you're going to be offensive...be funny. Don't be stupid.

I'm getting up there in years but have been a Bills fan for 57 years. But now that you point it out the name could use some tweaking.

Of course they should be equal. My immediate boss is a woman as is her boss. They treat me with respect as I with them.

If you were being sarcastic my apologies. If not, you're the one being an idiot.

I would imagine your high testosterone is because you have to take supplements to try and be "manly". Taking supplemental testosterone makes your genitalia shrink, and just guessing I'll bet this is one of your issues.

You are seriously !@#$ing retarded.