Cam Newton under fire for comment toward female reporter

YoloinOhio

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter would wipe the floor with you.

Have you ever heard the phrase two wrongs don't make a right?

The reporter should have just expressed her knowledge of routes etc and made him look stupid.

She would get mad and storm out as I just teased and laughed at her getting more and more upset.

Treat women like your bratty 5 year old step-sister and never let them bring you into their frame.

Edited by matter2003

She would get mad and storm out as I just teased and laughed at her getting more and more upset.

Treat women like your bratty 5 year old step-sister and never let them bring you into their frame.

People like you spout off on anonymous Internet sites because you are dominated by women at home and/or in the workplace.

People like you spout off on anonymous Internet sites because you are dominated by women at home and/or in the workplace.

May I ask what's wrong with being dominated by a woman?

Asking for a friend.

Do you mean because Amendola caught 8-77 and Hogan 8-74 and White caught 7? That favorite by a mile?

And Cook caught 5-85

Hogan had 11 targets. Amendola and Cooks had 8 each.

And White 9

Oh, because stats? Watch the game, and who gets the ball when. Red zone targets. Third down receptions.

Domination/abuse of men by women, mental or physical, would be just as wrong as if the genders were reversed. My point is that the big, macho guys coming on here beating their chests about putting women in their place are probably guys who have a wife that runs the house, or that report to a woman superior. And because of that, and probably don't have the stones to either stand up for themselves or work harder to become the boss, their only outlet is to come on a message board and pretend they're really tough.

I have raised two daughters to stand up for themselves and for their rights, and that they should treat everyone regardless of gender or race or ethnicity or orientation with respect and dignity. And they would have respectfully told this guy where to head in if they had been at this pressed. The only thing this reporter did wrong is she didn't stop Cam in mid-sentence and show him how foolish he was being.

Domination/abuse of men by women, mental or physical, would be just as wrong as if the genders were reversed. My point is that the big, macho guys coming on here beating their chests about putting women in their place are probably guys who have a wife that runs the house, or that report to a woman superior. And because of that, and probably don't have the stones to either stand up for themselves or work harder to become the boss, their only outlet is to come on a message board and pretend they're really tough.

I have raised two daughters to stand up for themselves and for their rights, and that they should treat everyone regardless of gender or race or ethnicity or orientation with respect and dignity. And they would have respectfully told this guy where to head in if they had been at this pressed. The only thing this reporter did wrong is she didn't stop Cam in mid-sentence and show him how foolish he was being.

I have no problem with my wife running the house, as long as she understands it's my house and brings me a beer when she's goddamn told.