Deshawn Watson is better then Tyrod. Yes I said it

Watson is off to the best start of any rookie QB ever.

pretty much back to back 300 yards games and we just keep passing on QBs. We're 3-1 because of are Def not because

of offense. So let's just keep passing on QB Mahomes, Watson

Russell Wilson, Carr the list goes on and on.

big !@#$ing deal OP.

go root for him then!

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meow!

this really needed a thread? after one of the best games I've watched from a bills team in quite a while and the OP wants to **** all over it by starting a thread about another teams QB?

!@#$ that

yeah, show your love OP for another teams QB. like I said, go root for him then. I could give two ***** about some other teams QB but that's because I only root for the bills and their players, that's just me though.

this really needed a thread? after one of the best games I've watched from a bills team in quite a while and the OP wants to **** all over it by starting a thread about another teams QB?

!@#$ that

yeah, show your love OP for another teams QB. like I said, go root for him then. I could give two ***** about some other teams QB but that's because I only root for the bills and their players, that's just me though.

You seem very angry. What's the matter?

pretty much back to back 300 yards games and we just keep passing on QBs. We're 3-1 because of are Def not because

WTF?

All sorts of issues smooshed together here.

Is Watson off to a good start? Yes.

Best start of any rookie QB ever? No.

Have the Bills historically under-invested in the QB position in the draft? Yes.

Have the Bills historically passed on QB who proved worthwhile, in favor of players who bombed out? Certainly.

But I'm not sure what your point is. The latter were true before Watson, and hopefully won't be true going forward - though a fraction of this board inexplicably wants to see the Bills continue their futile pattern of hoping some 3-5 rd QB will prove out for them and going into a holding pattern while they evaluate.

Watson over Taylor? No shock there.

I think this coaching staff is getting about as much as can be gotten out of Tyrod, and he has not been a liability in the three games Buffalo won, but of course Watson is more talented and has a higher ceiling than Tyrod and has played better than Tyrod the last two games. The Bills need to be looking for A QB. That has not changed, This year, there is no reason at this point that the Bills can't break the playoff drought with Tyrod at QB.

He looks good. Wait until another 10 games in when NFL defensive coordinators start breaking down film and tweaking game plans to exploit his weaknesses.

Then you'll know what he's made of. I hope he does well for Houston they need a spark like New Orleans did after Katrina. Give them some excitement to take their mind off the fact that Houston was already an ugly oil town BEFORE the floods and it's even worse now if that's possible. Getting a franchise qb would be sweet for them, and the kid seems as nice as they come....

I think this coaching staff is getting about as much as can be gotten out of Tyrod, and he has not been a liability in the three games Buffalo won, but of course Watson is more talented and has a higher ceiling than Tyrod and has played better than Tyrod the last two games. The Bills need to be looking for A QB. That has not changed, This year, there is no reason at this point that the Bills can't break the playoff drought with Tyrod at QB.

Something tells me this will still be happening regardless of how well TT plays

BUT

It might push the pick of a player down a bit

you will get your wish in next draft

He's 2-1. TWO. AND. ONE. "Watch them go deep into the playoffs" What?

I got a 4-0 QB that I can sell you. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/E/EdwaTr01/gamelog/2008/

He looks good. Wait until another 10 games in when NFL defensive coordinators start breaking down film and tweaking game plans to exploit his weaknesses.

Then you'll know what he's made of. I hope he does well for Houston they need a spark like New Orleans did after Katrina. Give them some excitement to take their mind off the fact that Houston was already an ugly oil town BEFORE the floods and it's even worse now if that's possible. Getting a franchise qb would be sweet for them, and the kid seems as nice as they come....

I like every point made in this post.

Watson 25-34 283 yards 4 TD passed, 1 rushing TD. 5 TD's in total. 25 rushing yards throwing deep like crazy. Will Fullers back 2TDs and they have Hopkins. The Houston coach called Watson the Michael Jordon of College Football. So they trade up to take him. The coach said you don't pass on this guy ever. Typical Bills just keep passing on QB's this is a QB driven league. No QB no playoffs. watch the Texans go to the playoffs and deep into them.

This is like crying over spilled milk. It's done and over with. No amount of whining on your part will change that fact or really serve any purpose at all. When coupled with the fact that the front office responsible for making these decisions is gone, scouts included... makes your griping about it even more nonsensical.

Just my opinion.

Edited by simool