Hugh Hefner dead at 91

PastaJoe

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just reading an article on Hef.

Apparently, he sold the Playboy mansion in 2016 with the stipulation that he get to live in the house until his death.

I couldn't imagine buying a house/mansion/estate and being told, "oh, by the way.......this 90 year old guy is going to be living here with you until he dies.........have a nice day".

RIP Hef.

Apparently, he sold the Playboy mansion in 2016 with the stipulation that he get to live in the house until his death.

I couldn't imagine buying a house/mansion/estate and being told, "oh, by the way.......this 90 year old guy is going to be living here with you until he dies.........have a nice day".

RIP Hef.

Big deal. That mansion is probably so big that you could go days without seeing him.

RIP Hef.

FYI: it was bought by the person who owns the house next to the mansion property; the principal owner of Twinkies maker Hostess Brands.

My ex's great uncle was a man of many talents and famous stories across the world.

The story goes, that he was doing his movie studio work for Warner Bros. during the Cleopatra filming in Rome, and ended up meeting a stranger who was trying to get his publishing company off the ground and was struggling. Great Uncle knew some people, gave this person their info, and suddenly Playboy was on the shelves within a year.