Hughes doesn't get why Jim Kelly is on the field in 2017

YoloinOhio

not good.. dont like Hughes comment... like hughes.. dont like his BS after the whistle penalties.. best he just STHU.. No room for diversity Jerry?

Shotgunner and Yolo have a point. If you separate the comment from the whole protest thing, It's past time for the team to move on from the past 1989/1990s teams and forge their own identity.

Focus on today's players and today's coaches, good or bad, and not on "yesterday's glories"

not blaming the messengerr .. but if true .. thats dumb

How so?

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was some derogatory nastiness towards LeSean while stretching. leave it at that

surprised we haven't met

we all agree we can hate Commies still. wait, right ? Better dead than Red !

Nothing shows respect for the flag/anthem like shouting at someone about their lack if disrespect while it's playing.

Like those jackasses that yell at people about wearing hats. Yeah that hat is somehow less respectful than your drunken ass shouting.

Never forget that Jim Kelly scored a 15 on the wonderlic (as a QB). He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

lets not go there Kirby.

We each and all have our shortcomings. Having a good heart and trying to do the good is all that matters.

I would have been lucky to score that :D

Shotgunner and Yolo have a point. If you separate the comment from the whole protest thing, It's past time for the team to move on from the past 1989/1990s teams and forge their own identity.

Focus on today's players and today's coaches, good or bad, and not on "yesterday's glories"

:thumbsup: ...I agree

How so?

Yesterday's glories are all we have.

Today's been **** for 17 years.

:lol:

I do not like Jerry Hughes comments regarding Jim Kelly.

Mr. Kelly had a valid statement and should be respected.

I respect this post.

I do not agree completely .

I do agree about the first bit and less about the second. But I will keep in mind your opinion absolutely.

and everyone should be respected

Nothing shows respect for the flag/anthem like shouting at someone about their lack if disrespect while it's playing.

Like those jackasses that yell at people about wearing hats. Yeah that hat is somehow less respectful than your drunken ass shouting.

we all have our roles to play in this world perhaps.

But booing our own players and or name calling is a bit weak.

Any person kneeling or stretching not honoring our flag. Yes there dead to me, most players were standing. It's pretty simple keep these idiots in the locker room during the national anthem. They are there to play football not to protest.

So every player that was on the field on Sunday.

Or your sarcasm is just that good.

you realize that most players stood up with arms interlocked in response to the president's thoughts right?

No hands over heart.

They are protesting him. Not the flag.

And not most players on the team, in the league. Or they didn't come on the field at all. Are all of those players dead as well since they stayed in the locker room and you don't know what they did?

Edited by The Wiz

he actually said he spoke only for himself

well obviously self sacrifice. Which make him a more respected and amazing Team Leader !

I got this bitter teacher named Genny. She's pretty lite on her feet.

She spells it Light. Odd I know. but gets pissed when you say it wrong.

Can we agree on this one minor item that's slipped through the Trumpian crack: What the hell is Adam Gotsis, Australian citizen (and as far as I know not a naturalized U.S. citizen) doing protesting during the national anthem?

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nfl/nfl-week-three-wrap-up-brad-wing-owns-loss-and-adam-gotsis-stands-by-brothers/news-story/ee0db2d83944168e228e013dd096812d

I understand the solidarity thing, but dude, this is not your country. Do you kneel when they play the Aussie anthem because of their far more disturbing (than the U.S.) treatment of refugees? Or of their aboriginal population? No protesting someone else's anthem allowed.