Hughes doesn't get why Jim Kelly is on the field in 2017

YoloinOhio

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally feel the connection b/w some of our glory year superstars and current teams has been kind of cool.

Only in Buffalo or maybe a few other really small markets would something like that even exist.

Connecting past Bills families with the current one is a nice idea.

I do understand why some current Bills may not like that, and I think Kelly should be more careful about whose toes he steps on.

But surely Hughes isn't really trying to go after Jimbo, is he? If he is, that's misguided.

he's not going after Jimbo. He's buying into the "process" if you will. McCoy is a teammate. Not Jim. He's defending his teammate with his remarks although sounding like he's attacking our legend.

If you take all the politics out of it and someone (anyone not of bills royalty) said McCoy stretched during the anthem do you think this gets any notice?

I see guys shacking thwir arms and bending their knees all the time. Just because it came after a comment by the president and someone didn't do exactly what they should means it's needs to be called out?

Edited by The Wiz

I've been sick of Kelly and Thurman chiming in for years. You had your day. You blew it. Move on and let this team find its own identity.

I honestly think that, at least in the case of Kelly, he remains so close to the team b/c he is desperately seeking some type of personal redemption.

When the Bills win a Superbowl, he will win finally win one too, and get some closure in his life.

He may not realize that's what's going on, but I think that's what's going on.

If Thurman Thomas is taking a knee and disrespecting the flag during the National Anthem he can kiss my Azz too. if I could change my screen name I would at this moment. I just changed it about a month ago, so you have to wait 6 months. I will be changing it as soon as I can per Two Bills drive rules.

pretty harsh.

I've been sick of Kelly and Thurman chiming in for years. You had your day. You blew it. Move on and let this team find its own identity.

Ha ha, I kind of agree too. It's getting tired. It's cool to have them around but I don't need to hear from them every week. I like where Bruce is at or even Andre. They care, and chime in but they don't get dressed in the locker room before the game.

Four straight losses.

Showing up hungover.

Boozed up Quarterback.

Bigger than Buffalo.

remember all too well.

wonder if McD would let them go on a two week binge before the big dance?

edit: wasn't it two weeks before the game, now it's one or the other way around?

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

I honestly think that, at least in the case of Kelly, he remains so close to the team b/c he is desperately seeking some type of personal redemption.

When the Bills win a Superbowl, he will win finally win one too, and get some closure in his life.

He may not realize that's what's going on, but I think that's what's going on.

dude. I suspected you had some depth of person. But this exposes you as a thinking and considerate person.

you should be ashamed