Bills vs. Falcons Vegas Lines

Bills vs. Falcons History

NFL Week 4 Maps

20jsdft.jpg

CBS Broadcast Team
Play-by-Play: Greg Gumbel
Color Analyst: Trent Green

Sidelines; Jamie Erdahl

Falcons at Lions: Final score; big day from Freeman and Coleman and other takeaways

FreemanAP_17267662891473.jpg

Take a deep breath Falcons fans; here are the main takeaways from Atlanta's third victory.

Don't worry about style points, a Falcons win is all that matters

RyanAP_17267653991599.jpg

Pretty or not, a win is a win – and that’s all that matters.

Falcons coach Dan Quinn doesn’t believe Julio Jones’ injury to be serious

JulioInjury.jpg

Head coach Dan Quinn provided an update on Julio Jones' status following the win over the Lions.

Here's why the Lions' score was overruled and the Falcons won on a 10-second runoff

RefATLvsDET_Second_KD_092417_0287.JPG

Breaking down the wild finish in Atlanta's heart-pounding road victory.

Game highlights: Falcons 30, Lions 26 (5:17)

Falcons walk away with a win in Week 3's wild finish against the Detroit Lions. Watch highlights here.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going to have to put up at least 25 points to have any shot at winning. Atlanta's offense is elite.

Yeah, they are going to get their yards and points. Our best chance is to keep them to a bunch of FG's in the red zone and put pressure on Ryan and force him into hurried throws...he threw 3 INTs today, he will put the ball up at times.

Need to play another turnover free game on offense. I don't see them pulling this one out, but I don't think we get blown out either, our defense is legit. Atlanta doesn't have a great D so we can put up points on them as well and probably get the running game on track too.

Edited by matter2003

I read today that the Bills have not allowed a passing touchdown.....that will change next week.

This will be the biggest test for our defense, so far, this year. It will be very difficult playing against a hostile crowd in that new stadium.

The Bills will have to bring their "A" game. The Falcons are dynamic. Easily the best team in the NFC.

I'll still be cheering my heart out for the Bills, to pull off the upset. Today showed me that the Bills can play with anyone.

Edited by Mark Vader

I read today that the Bills have not a allowed a passing touchdown.....that will change next week.

This will be the biggest test for our defense, so far, this year. It will be very difficult playing against a hostile crowd in that new stadium.

The Bills will have to bring their "A" game. The Falcons are dynamic. Easily the best team in the NFC.

I'll still be cheering my heart out for the Bills, to pull off the upset. Today showed me that the Bills can play with anyone.

The Falcons will certainly present the toughest test thus far in the early part of the season. They have a well balanced attack with Ryan, Jones, and Freeman leading the offense. They did, however, get lucky today against the Lions.

The Falcons will certainly present the toughest test thus far in the early part of the season. They have a well balanced attack with Ryan, Jones, and Freeman leading the offense. They did, however, get lucky today against the Lions.

Yes, I cannot believe they overturned that touchdown for the Lions.

This could be a much more favorable matchup for us. 3 interceptions? Put the pressure on and force some mistakes and Buffalo could walk away with a big win in Atlanta. We are still trying to figure out just how good this team is. Might just be better than we thought. Atlanta's defense could get gashed. This should be a bounce back week for our running game. Mix in another solid day from Tyrod and it's game on.

Three interceptions.....really?

The Falcons are a stacked team. The Bills are going to need Ryan to have an off game. Ryan had one today and the Falcons still found a way to win.

I will be there. Looking forward to it.

Shady's going to be able to run on them and our D is elite as well. Definitely a challenge, but I think this Bills team is up for it

Shady's going to be able to run on them and our D is elite as well. Definitely a challenge, but I think this Bills team is up for it

The Bills D will need to get pressure on Ryan and force a few turnovers. Sami, Julio, Freeman, Coleman, Gabriel, and Hooper are all very good skill players. Be interesting to see Kyle going against Levitre .

I see this being a competitive game. It's their stellar offense vs. our stellar defense, and on the flip side their defense isn't great. The have some pass rush, but there's hay to be made over the middle. Look for Shady and Clay to have opportunities, and I'm calling it: This is Zay's best game so far in 2017.

Not surprised at all by this line, Falcons are an elite team and I think the bills probably need at least 24 points at a bare minimum to have a chance.

And while I don't think the Falcons defense is as good as what we've seen the last few weeks, this will by far be the best offense we've faced all season and they will get theirs at home.

Will be interested in studying how McD's Panthers defense fared against the Falcons why he was there and certainly his familiarity with them will be useful but not a real advantage.

Can the Bills shock the world next week? Probably not but another strong showing and being in the game until the end might go a long way in terms of any real playoff talk.