Rob Ryan on Undisputed

major

Turned on undisputed with skip and shannon this morning and the guest was Rob Ryan. He was slamming Buffalo for getting rid of Watkins and Woods and made some other jabs at our franchise. Why the Pegs ever allowed them the opportunity to work at OBD is beyond me! I gave the Ryan brothers every chance in the book. I wished skip or Shannon had said, "why aren't you employed if you are so brilliant?"

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turned on undisputed with skip and shannon this morning and the guest was Rob Ryan. He was slamming Buffalo for getting rid of Watkins and Woods and made some other jabs at our franchise. Why the Pegs ever allowed them the opportunity to work at OBD is beyond me! I gave the Ryan brothers every chance in the book. I wished skip or Shannon had said, "why aren't you employed if you are so brilliant?"

Not to defend the Ryan brothers, but the reply to that would be, "Why am I on your show if I'm not so brilliant?"

If course, remembering the confusion and late defensive play calling last year, Rob would think of that reply several questions later.

Why in the world would anyone watch Shannon Sharpe and Skip Bayless, let alone watch their show with Rob Ryan on it. I have never watched the show because of who the hosts are. Not interested in what they have to say or anyone they might have on as guests.

Rob has been a sh*t DC wherever he has been. In NO, in Dallas, and in Buffalo. He got jobs because of his name. Every one of those defenses that he had a hand in were pure trash.

Edited by H2o

Not to defend Ryan, but a lot of people in the football community will be criticizing the Bills for dumping Watkins and Woods this weekend.

They did not "dump" them

Both have injury issues....one of them is not a true number 1.....the other was going to be very expensive to sign and has been unreliable due to injuries.

Had they made themselves affordable to sign perhaps they are still here?

1. Not sure why anyone would subject themselves to a Skip Bayless show :nana:

2. Rob I have a hard time seeing ever getting a job in the NFL again unless a family member gives it to him, he has been terrible everywhere he has been. Rex has some strong years on his resume, I think if he wanted to come back into coaching at some point there would be opportunities, probably as a DC again more so than a HC.

3. Did Rob really say anything that isn't true? Sammy is an Elite talent, and no one knows that better than people who got to see it first hand. And he sure put that on full display last night, so no surprise people would be looking at the Bills trade and thinking it wasn't a prudent move. Especially considering we are almost certainly 2-0 right now had we NOT traded Sammy.

Skip = Idiot. Rob = Complete Idiot. But at the same time, Bills looked a bit idiotic last night coming off a 3 point game where 3 WRs on Thursday night that were all on the Bills last year combined for close to 300 yards and 2 TDs.

"Undisputed" champion of beer guzzling and hot dog eatin?

Sports talk is what it is, and the criticism may end up being fair. I try not to personalize anything these guys say, but Rex brought in Rob and claimed they would prevail because they shared a brain. Last year was a debacle on defense. You fire a guy for that type of sales job in year two when it backfires.

The Pegulas are good people but have no clue how to run professional sports franchises and so far looks liked they were seduced by BS once again with McD/Beane just like with Rex Ryan and his brother.