Peterman wins the game by the game by 10.

PinOak

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love that Tyrod haters are barely literate. That was a garbage game all around. Peterman would have turned it into a blowout.

It's all speculation regardless but even most 1st round rookie QB's on a terrible day post Taylor type of numbers (100 passing yards).

Taylor needs to be a short leash going forward or this season will spiral out of control quickly with the Broncos and Falcons on deck.

TT was not the problem today? Huh? 🤔

Show me the proof this one is on TT. And please don't point to one throw. How about the putrid offensive scheme or the numerous breakdowns in protection. Or the fact that we didn't move the ball on the ground for ****. Even Shady, in all his glory, was not a factor. But this one is on TT. Some fans have chosen a scape goat. And that's okay, I get it, I'm mad too. But don't put the game on TT. He did exactly what he was asked to do.

Show me the proof this one is on TT. And please don't point to one throw. How about the putrid offensive scheme or the numerous breakdowns in protection. Or the fact that we didn't move the ball on the ground for ****. Even Shady, in all his glory, was not a factor. But this one is on TT. Some fans have chosen a scape goat. And that's okay, I get it, I'm mad too. But don't put the game on TT. He did exactly what he was asked to do.

I noted I think 3 throws in the flat where TT stared at the entire time Tolbert/McCoy before throwing. Each play got 1-2 yards. We can start there.

Edited by jmc12290

Watching Trevor Siemien (7th rounder) the last couple weeks, I have to wonder ... is there a whole lot to be lost by going to Peterman? Yes, Siemien has been up against the Chargers and Cowboys, not great defenses. But while it's tough to find a true franchise QB, it doesn't seem all that hard to find a guy who can play up to the Tyrod level ...

TT was not the problem today? Huh?

McCoy had 8 yards rushing dude... were a running team. That's not a recipe for success.

I noted I think 3 throws in the flat where TT stared at the entire time Tolbert/McCoy before throwing. Each play got 1-2 yards. We can start there.

Stop calling that play... it's not a good play. It'll never be a good play. It's a pick 6 waiting to happen.

Love that Tyrod haters are barely literate. That was a garbage game all around. Peterman would have turned it into a blowout.

those wonderful blanket statements about a whole group of people.....brilliant work there. must be hard for you to watch all the subhumans wander around in the darkness from your ivory tower.

Edited by bigduke6

The Bills offense is dependent on the running game.

If Shady doesn't have a good game, the Bills will be lucky to score more than 10 points. We saw that today.

No credit at all to the Carolina D. Nope, Peterman would come in and light them up. :rolleyes:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz