Peterman wins the game by the game by 10.

PinOak

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Correct. Doctrine #1: TT is never to blame.

Haha. So true.

I don't think it's ALL him, but I think it's MOSTLY him. He's just so limited from a passing standpoint. He can run, throw an occasional bomb, and improvise, but he can't run an offense with any kind of tempo or rhythm. He also doesn't seem able to read defenses well and exploit them.

But yes, that is Doctrine 1!

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Shaq was definitely one of the 7 or 8 best DL the Bills had out there today. :devil: (they were all effective)

My opinion on Shaq's pass rush so far is.........well...........Eddie Yarborough has been an interesting story. :thumbsup: (and the coaches think so as well, apparently)

At times Shaq DID flash the 1st round talent today, however.... As a LDE in a 4-3 I think he's doing a very good job this season. Quite an up-tick from last (injury factor plus experience).

The Legend of Peterman is so good that not only would he have won the game by 10 points today, but simply playing in this game would have changed history and wide right would have never happened.

Hardy har har?

Edited by dubs

Peterman, a 5th round rookie who looked okay in the preseason against 2nd and 3rd stringers, would have been a train wreck today.

The Bills have no run game, no one who can run a threaten a defense beyond 10 yards in the pass game and an offensive line who can't block.

The Bills' offense across the board is terrible. Aside from McCoy, we have zero difference makers on that side of the ball and Peterman would have been eaten alive today. The Bills are below average at every position on offense except running back, and anyone with a half decent defense is going to completely dominate us. Next week against Denver isn't going to be worth tuning in for because I'm not sure we're capable of scoring on them.

This game showed the Bills are in full fledged rebuilding mode. With what's guaranteed to be a bottom 5 scoring offense, we aren't winning more than 5 games.

Edited by jrober38

Peterman, a 5th round rookie who looked okay in the preseason against 2nd and 3rd stringers, would have been a train wreck today.

As opposed to the six-year veteran who was also a train wreck!

If you're going to get rookie QB play, you might as well start the damn rookie...

Edited by #34fan

As opposed to the six-year veteran who was also a train wreck!

If you're going to get rookie QB play, you might as well start the damn rookie...

Rookie QBs turn the ball over. There were plenty of other QBs around the NFL today who were turning the ball over left right and centre.

Taylor is terrible, but somehow he manages to rarely turn the ball over. That will almost certainly end with a green as grass rookie chucking the ball to the other team 2-3 times a game.

Then we go from losing by 6 to losing by 20.

Why not? It's the same personnel as the last two seasons where the Bills running game was #2 and #1 in the NFL.

As I told people all summer, the Bills have zero receivers who any NFL calibre safety has to respect beating them on a deep ball.

The Bills will face nothing but 8 and 9 man fronts this season because we don't have a receiver who can run a route more than 10 yards downfield.

Although underused, Sammy Watkins commanded a secondary's attention. The same cannot be said for any of our current pass catchers.

Edited by jrober38