Peterman wins the game by the game by 10.

PinOak

You do realize that Dennison was the OC for the Broncos team that won the super bowl with the corpse of Peyton Manning and Brock Osweiler for half the year.

Yes I do recall. And like a player, a coordinator has different ranges of success in different situations. Do you realize that Dennison is in a position he has never has complete control over? What makes you so confident in his abilities? The success on the ground during the preseason or the win vs the Jets?

You have to take into account the situation that players are put into

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I do recall. And like a player, a coordinator has different ranges of success in different situations. Do you realize that Dennison is in a position he has never has complete control over? What makes you so confident in his abilities? The success on the ground during the preseason or the win vs the Jets?

You have to take into account the situation that players are put into

I'm saying he has a little more credibility than Taylor right now. Taylor has been this guy for going on three years now. Maybe not always this bad, but a guy that can do some nice, unique things against poor to average defenses. But he doesn't make the receivers around him better and he doesn't make defenses respect the passing game.

When the Bills' run game can't produce, the QB will struggle. Even a rookie named Peterman.

The main reason the run game didn't produce is there was zero chance he was going to throw it deep, and the Panthers knew it! They had 9 guys on line of scrimmage, daring, begging, Taylor to throw it past the line of scrimmage, and he couldn't, wouldn't, didn't. This was the worst quarterback performance I have ever, ever seen.

We need to park him now, and see what Peterman can do. It can't be worse, no possible way.

it would have been hard to do worse then the guy who actually played so..maybe it's not a terrible idea to try.

At the end of the game TT still had the ball in his hands with a chance to win. Why? Because, while I agree his play during the first 57 minutes was bad...he did not turn the ball over.

A rookie in a game like this? I mean if you get to speculate he would win it's only fair I can speculate at least 1 pick on a bad read and a sack/strip/fumble scenario. Even if Panthers kick 1 FG off those 2 turnovers...game over.

Edited by KelsaysLunchbox

The main reason the run game didn't produce is there was zero chance he was going to throw it deep, and the Panthers knew it! They had 9 guys on line of scrimmage, daring, begging, Taylor to throw it past the line of scrimmage, and he couldn't, wouldn't, didn't. This was the worst quarterback performance I have ever, ever seen.

We need to park him now, and see what Peterman can do. It can't be worse, no possible way.

What a moronic post. Taylor has proven in the past two years that throwing deep is a strength in his game. All of a sudden he can't do that while Peterman who is known for questionable arm strength, can?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I'm saying he has a little more credibility than Taylor right now. Taylor has been this guy for going on three years now. Maybe not always this bad, but a guy that can do some nice, unique things against poor to average defenses. But he doesn't make the receivers around him better and he doesn't make defenses respect the passing game.

Again, I disagree. With all do respect, which throws did not allow our guys to make plays? The 10 yard outs we repeatedly ran? Again, if we see the film and he missed his downfield targets and reads, I will gladly say he played poorly. I am not by any means a TT fan, but I am tired of him being the scape goat.

He missed some throws, the 2nd and long deep bomb down the right sideline when he should have blown a TO was awful.

That being said, this offense has bigger problems than Tyrod Taylor IMO

You are in one of the few posters with a voice of reason, a sense on X's and O's. Can't wait to check the Lawson thread...

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Shaq was definitely one of the 7 or 8 best DL the Bills had out there today. :devil: (they were all effective)

My opinion on Shaq's pass rush so far is.........well...........Eddie Yarborough has been an interesting story. :thumbsup: (and the coaches think so as well, apparently)

What a moronic post. Taylor has proven in the past two years that throwing deep is a strength in his game. All of a sudden he can't do that while Peterman who is known for questionable arm strength, can?

Tyrod has a powerful arm which he refuses to use in an actual game... What's more moronic? -Watching TT give you another year of 100-yard passing games, or giving your rookie draft pick a chance to do better?

I don't get the fear of Nate Peterman... I really don't.

Edited by #34fan

Tyrod has a powerful arm which he refuses to use in an actual game... What's more moronic? -Watching TT give you another year of 100-yard passing games, or giving your rookie draft pick a chance to do better?

I'm sure the Bills' WRs were running open for the long ball all game long. :thumbsup:

I'm sure the Bills' WRs were running open for the long ball all game long. :thumbsup:

What WR's?... -They're all on the Rams... Perhaps a QB with a weaker arm, and a sharper BRAIN is just what the doctor ordered.... Bring the game in closer.... Peterman will move the chains.

THANK YOUUUU

people are so insecure with our QB play that a loss immediately results in a tyranny. Watch the film. Please. You get it. We aren't running wide open down the seams and TT is missing it.

He does what he is asked to do.

Because, while I agree his play during the first 57 minutes was bad...he did not turn the ball over.

He also didn't try and push the ball downfield until the last 2 minutes. He's a low risk low reward QB. He won't turn the ball over but he also won't put up many points either. Bottom line, if the running game isn't carrying this offense we are prpbably going to lose.

What WR's?... -They're all on the Rams... Perhaps a QB with a weaker arm, and a sharper BRAIN is just what the doctor ordered.... Bring the game in closer.... Peterman will move the chains.

Just like Karlos was key. :thumbsup:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

He also didn't try and push the ball downfield until the last 2 minutes. He's a low risk low reward QB. He won't turn the ball over but he also won't put up many points either. Bottom line, if the running game isn't carrying this offense we are prpbably going to lose.

You don't think that was by design? You think Dennison and McD were telling him to go downfield more and he was either defying them or hesitant to pull the trigger?

If you do you're nuts. ;)