Peterman wins the game by the game by 10.

PinOak

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The game would have been a blowout if Peterman played. Taylor is not an NFL QB. Those two runs on the last drive when he should have thrown it away seals the deal for his coaches. Tyrod to the bench next week and Peterman starts, you heard it here first.

Tyrod had 125 yards passing today and 41 of those came on the last drive with Carolina playing the prevent.

Tyrod sucks!

Yup- additionally with no deep threat, we will be having some of these days.

What seems more and more apparent is that there's not much "West Coast" in this offense either.

No quick 4-yard "passing runs," no trips WR formations, no by-design QB roll outs. As it stands, the design doesn't build on TT's strengths and plays too much to his limitations...

When the Bills' run game can't produce, the QB will struggle. Even a rookie named Peterman.

....EXACTLY bud......offense was just woefully woeful and would have been the same with Peterman.....why?.....Dennison......so far he's been an innovative combo (COUGH) of AVP and Fairchild......that duo led us to...no where..........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

What seems more and more apparent is that there's not much "West Coast" in this offense either.

No quick 4-yard "passing runs," no trips WR formations, no by-design QB roll outs. As it stands, the design doesn't build on TT's strengths and plays too much to his limitations...

You are finally getting it. Dennison is going to make Tyrod run the offense he wants. When Tyrod fails, and he will, in comes Peterman.

....EXACTLY bud......offense was just woefully woeful and would have been the same with Peterman.....why?.....Dennison......so far he's been an innovative combo (COUGH) of AVP and Fairchild......that duo lead us to...no where..........

Right. Looking like a Hackett Marone offense. Garbage.

The game would have been a blowout if Peterman played. Taylor is not an NFL QB. Those two runs on the last drive when he should have thrown it away seals the deal for his coaches. Tyrod to the bench next week and Peterman starts, you heard it here first.

Not so sure about that, unfortunately.

But here is something to think about for the anti-Peterman crowd, or those saying no way is he ready to play...

Tyrod was beyond terrible in this game. He had 6 passing yards in the first half.

Why in hell CAN'T Peterman play? What is the drop-off from Tyrod?

There is no drop off.

Peterman can't do worse, nor give us a worse chance to win.

Let him play. Why not?

The only reason is "Because we are trying to lose, i.e., tanking."

That's why!

....EXACTLY bud......offense was just woefully woeful and would have been the same with Peterman.....why?.....Dennison......so far he's been an innovative combo (COUGH) of AVP and Fairchild......that duo led us to...no where..........

I disagree.

We have a QB that can make a couple throws early and it loosens up the Pathers defense.

Safe to say Peterman at least matches the three points Tyrod engineered today. Tyrod wouldn't/couldn't throw the ball down field until the last possession. Don't you have to give yourself a chance to win?

Even during the last possession, he was indecisive and inaccurate. How many times did he tuck the ball and run? He should have either thrown it away or forced a pass. On a two minute drive with the game on the line, sometimes you must force throws. Even if film shows recievers were covered all day, that final drive told me all I need to know about TT.

Not so sure about that, unfortunately.

But here is something to think about for the anti-Peterman crowd, or those saying no way is he ready to play...

Tyrod was beyond terrible in this game. He had 6 passing yards in the first half.

Why in hell CAN'T Peterman play? What is the drop-off from Tyrod?

There is no drop off.

Peterman can't do worse, nor give us a worse chance to win.

Let him play. Why not?

The only reason is "Because we are trying to lose, i.e., tanking."

That's why!

He played a Tebow like game.

I would say another bad week or two from Tyron we'll find out what peterman can do.

You can't blame playcalls or the lack of run game.

Obviously those factors didn't help, but tyrod cant complete the most basic of throws and never seems to get in rhythm.

He does not have the ability to anticipate or throw his receivers open. Which is exactly what this offense is.

I fully expect the leash to be very short after this performance