Peterman wins the game by the game by 10.

PinOak

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not going to deny any of those flat out but I will watch the all 22 and see what happened on those plays. I will say that last week when people were complaining about that kind of stuff, when I watched the all 22 and specifically looked for those things, Most of it was just untrue. TT would look at a guy, he's covered, then look to another guy, and THEN the first guy gets open. Or a play is a three step drop and clearly to one player which is thrown immediately and then someone says there was a guy wide open in the middle or on the other side of the field which is not in any way a QB's fault or negligence or "missing open WR" in any definition. It will be interesting to see.

https://twitter.com/Cover_1_/status/909614498998362112

I agree with Erik's analysis here. Gotta get the ball out on the quick crosser.

Peterman would have fit a game plan against this D better. Peterman is a fast decision maker, super quick release. He'd have gotten the ball out quick for all of those short throws the game plan called for, and more accurately.

After seeing Dennison's offense last year with Siemian, and reading analyses about Dennison's offense, I can't help but think Peterman was made for this offensive system. And given the kind of defenses in the NFL, Peterman's quick reads and quick release will help with pass rush or finding small holes in the zone defenses.

Peterman would have fit a game plan against this D better. Peterman is a fast decision maker, super quick release. He'd have gotten the ball out quick for all of those short throws the game plan called for, and more accurately.

After seeing Dennison's offense last year with Siemian, and reading analyses about Dennison's offense, I can't help but think Peterman was made for this offensive system. And given the kind of defenses in the NFL, Peterman's quick reads and quick release will help with pass rush or finding small holes in the zone defenses.

Good post. I'm not some crazed fan clamoring for the backup, but you make great points. We were told that Watkins and Darby were traded because management are trying to build a "system". This regime has been selling us the line that they need guys who fit the system. In no way does TT fit the current system. If McBeane are truly all in with this "system", their guy should be the QB. TT is not a fit, much as we were told that Sammy and Darby weren't fits. If Dennison is refusing to make the system more friendly to TT, why play him?

Yet when they got a real QB in Orton the offense opened up. Maybe it is not the offense, but the QB.

2 Weeks of very average (at best) play out of the position.

Lmao our offense sucked with ortan wtf are u talking about? The Tyrod led Bills outscored Orton led Bills and they did it without Watkins most of the time. Check the stats and get real bro.

The entire offense was terrible today.

The entire offense was terrible today because the defense didn't respect the passing game and knew if they could stop McCoy that the passing game wouldn't get off the ground.

I don't know why the notion of a passing game setting up a running game is so foreign to so many people.

When your QB gets no respect from opposing defenses, they can go all-in on stopping the ONE talented person on the offense and win a game by scoring 9 points.

We saw this today.

Last week, the Bills beat a team that is equivalent to a top notch high school team in Texas.

As long as Tyrod is under center, this is a 3-4 win team and no more.

Which is why the Pats were scouting him. Peterman is the opposite of TT when it comes to fast decision making.

So let me get this straight... the Panthers were crowding the box with 8-9 guys daring us to throw downfield, knowing we couldn't throw downfield, and your guys solution is to replace the one guy who CAN throw downfield with the one guy who CANT throw downfield.

Got it. Carry on.

What part of giving a rookie learning experience do you not understand. We want to see what the rookie can do, we are DONE watching TT.

Don't be harsh! It could be a club, with a secret handshake and everything. I don't think it's a protected class, however...so whatever.

Good point. I take that back. The Loyal Order of Water Buffalos Reenacting the Civil War Battle of Gettysburg is against Tyrod Taylor. Not totally against. But in a 3-2 vote we are against.

I don't know if we win with Peterman, but if the gameplans going forward are like the one we saw today, I prefer to see the rookie QB at the helm instead of the 7 year veteran.

If you're playing TT, open things up, run the option with Shady, move the pocket on designed plays, we know he's a superb athlete, use him as such.

The worst player on the Panthers defense is far superior to any average player in a Senior Bowl defense. You know this, right?

I was just referring to "Chemistry" between the two... Is it Brady to Gronk? No, but it's a start... Something to build on... You guys are so stuck in this "best chance to win" bullsh!t mode, you can't see that

modern football is what it is because people tried new things... Some worked out, and some didn't... If you start Peterman now, he might fail miserably... He might throw five picks, and fumble the ball away five times...

He might get sacked for a 30-yard loss, and dropped in the EZ for a safety.

-But what if he doesn't?

What f he throws for 400 yards 4 TD's?

What if the D rallies around him, because they know he won't waste their time scrambling 15 yards for a 2 yard gain.

What if he's the one that ends this nightmare?

Your fears would look pretty silly then, wouldn't they?

And if he's not, -so what?.. He's a fifth round prospect... -At least we'd know what we have in store.

A scared team can't win.. Give Peterman a chance to step up.....

Edited by #34fan

I don't know, Panthers have a very good defense. Agree that Taylor played pretty bad but to say a rookie would have won by 10? Against a strong D in Carolina, is hard to say. Tyrod was bad today, Peterman will get his shot soon and you can bet on that and I look forward to seeing it but he would have had a tough time today also.