I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

Stats, huh? Watkins and Tyrod were never, ever one of the best duos lmao. Please. Inflated stats from a couple long balls. They had their moments but a great duo is apiar that can make any play at any point in the game. Those guys weren't it lol.

Or just puts in the pocket passer that was drafted and stops playing games with this guy pretending to be a QB.

Put in a rookie, on the road, against that front seven.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so Tyrods strength is the long bomb. yes, a low percentage play that rarely works when u actually have to move the chains. deep balls are lots of fun, very exciting, they rarely convert 3rd downs. and, if u throw 5, convert 1, does that take the top of the defense for the rest of the game? nope, still 8 in the box, like last year. did you even watch the games? its 5yrd throws or 20+yrd bombs. what happens when its 3rd and 6+? i think u know what happens, if youve been watching.

You need a deep threat. This roster has none.

Anyone watching the Buffalo Bills for the past few years, knows that Tyrod has trouble executing when the other team knows he has to throw. He is not good as a straight drop-back passer.

When used properly, like I believe was done with Anthony Lynn, we can score points using his extreme athletic talent. Out of the pocckets, misdirections, quarterback runs.

Dennison didn't do that today. He coached as though Tyrod is a drop back passer and he's not.

I find this to be the most disturbing part of the day today. A good coach acknowledges what his talent is and coaches to it. He doesn't stick to what he knows despite the personnel he has.

I think we saw an adjustment in the second half. Misdirection, roll out, etc. They just didn't get the completions. I wouldn't be shocked to see them run him into the ground. They have no reason not to.

On the list of things that I find really annoying, the word McBean has to be right up there.

Do you prefer Bea-mot?

Put in a rookie, on the road, against that front seven.

Why not? The Browns play Keizer and Hogan against the Ravens who are a hell of a lot better than the Panthers on D and they BOTH looked better than Tyrod.

Maybe Tyrod should watch the tape and play better before he throws a rookie under the bus.

Completely agree tie rod should look at that tape and he'll realize he screwed up on that throw. You do not throw a back-shoulder toss like that when you're rookie wr is running open towards the sideline. He had to spin 180 just to turn back to that ball.

Edited by LABILLBACKER

I'm encouraged and excited and thrilled with the way our defense played. But I'm still tired of the same Tyrod Taylor mistakes game in game out. And Denison better step up his offensive game plan or we definitely will have a top 5 pick.

Will the defense continue to play at such a high level if the offense continues to let them down?

I'm encouraged and excited and thrilled with the way our defense played. But I'm still tired of the same Tyrod Taylor mistakes game in game out. And Denison better step up his offensive game plan or we definitely will have a top 5 pick.

. That top 5 choice wont be too bad at all get your QB

He is only able to play when the running game is on. Any time our running game gets shut down, he never steps up.

Ironically the only way to get the running game going against a team like the Panthers is to throw the ball down the field. So basically the passing game sucks either way, it's just really noticable when we can't run.

Completely agree tie rod should look at that tape and he'll realize he screwed up on that throw. You do not throw a back-shoulder toss like that when you're rookie wr is running open towards the sideline. He had to spin 180 just to turn back to that ball.

from the replays i sure looks like 1. Zay didnt expect the ball, and 2. He was running toward the sidelines to get out of bounds if it did come to him. Its probably a little bit on both Zay and Tyrod tbh.

I concur fully, but I knew that going in, and knew Taylor was our best option in this transition year. BUT Taylor just is not clutch enough.. He can make some plays but that throw to Jones sums it up. Taylor saw the route Jones was running and still threw it inaccurately Taylor was not rushed on the throw either, so IMO he just choked.

Taylor is our stop gap and will win us enough games to keep us out of a top 5 pick, maybe even a top 10 (that might hurt us trying to move up to 1) .. I knew we would be depending on a stout running game and our D all season, but our running game was pretty bad today as well. Might of been different if Cordy was back, or if Taylor was having a better game.

The good news is Indy might end up with the 1st pick and they have a QB so our 2 1st rd picks are looking real good for us in a trade up scenario

Edited by ddaryl