Grading the Pegulas

Pegula grades  

132 members have voted

1. 1. How do you grade the Pegulas as owners of the Buffalo Bills?

2. 2. How do you grade the Pegulas as owners of the Buffalo Sabres?

It's ownership's job to put the people in place to scout Eichel or the QB.

Agree 100%. Can't speak to Eichel, did he fall into the Sabres laps or was that a genius pick?

As to the Bills and your comment, it's an interesting dichotomy...I want an ownership with the football savvy to build a winner, but the ability/humility to put people place to do so and watch it happen.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree 100%. Can't speak to Eichel, did he fall into the Sabres laps or was that a genius pick?

As to the Bills and your comment, it's an interesting dichotomy...I want an ownership with the football savvy to build a winner, but the ability/humility to put people place to do so and watch it happen.

It was the most intentional tank job I've ever seen in sports history. Put #SuckForLuck to shame. The team was so bad, it was beautiful.

I'm not disagreeing with anything you've said.

But do you put it on (or credit) the ownership to find Eichel or the QB? I don't.

I think they totally backed the Eichel tank job which wasnt really hard to pull off. Miller and Vanek wanted out. All the franchise had to do was sit on their hands for a few years. The stars aligned perfectly for that one. The QB situation will be solved some day by the GM and the scouting dept. This GM or the next or the next. The one thing I firmly believe is the Pegulas want to win and will provide their staff for both teams any resource they need so the tools for success are there. Just a matter of getting the right people in place. Still to early to tell but Ive liked what Ive seen so far with the new people in both franchises.

I for incomplete. Yes, they kept both teams in town, but have made rookie mistakes along the way. Hopefully experience will be a quick teacher and they'll get the right people to run these franchises and then let them do their jobs and give them the necessary financial support. That's what good owners do, right?

Less wins. Wasted years with incompetent FO's and HC's at the helm. Bad hires made from marketing standpoints rather than things that actually matter on the field. Optics, they truly appear like they don't have a single clue on how to run a franchise, which is probably the worse they could look.

We basically have Dan Snyder with his wife, Dan Snyder, as owners. Bad bad bad.

The correct term is "fewer" wins. If you're going to be negative, be correct.

Bylsma & Rex were sh**shows, rating an F for being too naive. But they shell out the $$ asked for by the weaklings they've entrusted to run the teams and don't meddle with the coaches. So that's an A. IMO, the Bills are further along on the looong road to respectability than the Sabres, whose bad moves in recent years bungled any chance of reviving the once proud franchise.

Ergo, I didn't vote because my overall grade is a C+.