Last time the Bills made you cry

Buffalo716

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last Super Bowl loss when I was 9 years old...I couldn't fathom that they had managed to lose another one and my cowboy fan uncle was giving me a hard time. Also, a big regular season game during either the 98 season, flutie and the bills were playing the pats for first place in foxboro and the refs called a bs pass interference call on a hail mary pass by the patriots to hand them the win. Now a days I just get pissed like the rest of us lol.

Fun Fact...Just looked up the pats bills game I was talking about, and that actually might have had a huge impact on that seasons outcome...Buffalo finished the year 10-6 and made the playoffs as a wild card team. They lost in the Wild Card round to the Dolphins in Miami, but the game would have been played in Buffalo had the Bills beaten the Patriots in their Week 13 match-up.

Edited by DocLawless

4 minutes ago?

7:42

When Rex was fired, but they were tears of joy.

The McLuvin fumble killed me. As did the Cowboys MNF, which was the craziest I ever saw the stadium.

I've never had cancer and curse it's existence but I can best describe Rex Ryan as having a tumor removed. He is one man on a short list of men I'd enjoy running in to to give a piece of my mind to for a few minutes with what would obviously be some very colorful words

Nobody's mentioned this one yet so...

Last years game against the Dolphins when the Bills were still In The Hunt only to come out and look horrible at home against a Matt Moore of all people! I was beyond exhausted with frustration for Rex and the Franchise at half time, then the comeback....then someone called a reverse to Reggie Bush....then the loss....UGH!! 😢

Four years ago today.

My 44 th Birthday weekend.

We drove back to Buffalo for a long weekend which I spent predominantly fishing with my Son who was twelve at the time. We caught tons of Bass and Pike at all my favorite spots in WNY. It was the weekend he really got into fishing!!! Because we did a lot of catching.

Then we went to His second Bills game( the first being DelHomes five pick game four years earlier)

When all looked lost, EJ pulled out a last minute victory in the corner of the end zone, right in front of us. We were second from the front in the top section, on that goal line.

My picture is a minute after the TD. I hugged both of them and cried a little.

A good day!!!!

Again, everybody who says I will never cry, it's just a game Is completely overthinking it and just acting tough for the crowd.

You are posting on a Bills message board for crying out loud, that automatically makes you in the 1-2% of fans. It's not about a loss.

It can be the day Kevin Everett returned to buffalo and walked in the stadium... thousands were crying , so you can't sit here and say it's just a game I'd never cry over.

Because I see Bills fans crying all the time, for real reasons not on the field related