Do you think we can beat Carolina?

Steptide

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not? "Ever" is a very long time. Even the '85 Bears will be eclipsed.

I mean ever with the current group of players, Kyle Williams, Huges, Dareus, etc. Sure, maybe in the year 2042 they will have a better D than the Schwartz D, but that's not what I meant.

I think this game will come down to the last few mins. Imo this will be a nail biter. Bills players are gonna wanna win regardless, but especially for McDermott this week. I say 24-21 bills in shocking fashion.

Well considering the Bears almost beat the Falcons, and probably should have, and it took a blocked Punt for the steelers to beat the Browns...its safe to say any team can win on any given week.

So yes I do think we can beat Carolina...and I will go a step further and say that I think we WILL beat Carolina.

I mean ever with the current group of players, Kyle Williams, Huges, Dareus, etc. Sure, maybe in the year 2042 they will have a better D than the Schwartz D, but that's not what I meant.

Fair enough. Team's turn over 30% every year? Is that close? We could be even better.

(But I'm not betting on it in the next couple years! :) )

Any given Sunday... of course we can win.

We're 7 point dogs for a reason unfortunately...

Carolina 31 Bills 10

I don't think it'll be THAT bad of a loss. The players are gonna fight for this one for McDermott's sake. I think the most we lose by is 7

Good chance. Bills have always played well in Charlotte. Make sure to party it up at Tavern on The Tracks.

I just looked it up and the Bills have won 5/6 lifetime games vs. Carolina and are 2-0 on their turf.

Hmmm ....

Yea my first thought was someone got a half block on it. Looking back it just looks wrong off his foot. Proper bad contact. Like one of my golf shots.

no it was purely wind. literally, like doing 60 down the freeway and realizing it missed its exit